JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm starting to sweat now , seen the lines for the Gammas same spots that got the gammas are saying they don't know if they getting them ,still got hope to get some tickets.time to check the polish connect

Am i the only that hopes to catch a good pre order link  every time you come in here ? :lol:   don't get me wrong, i've been searching , but maybe  somebody seen something i didn't 

This is why I check this thread every 5 minutes (probably less)...ain't trying to get shelf-lifed again :lol:

I was calling 3 hoh no answer from 2 the other one said they are doing a raffle next week. Let's see who my real friend are cuz they are going to have to show up for this one I can't miss out.

It's funny. I can't for the life of me get anyone to pick up the phone at both Foot Lockers by my house. Do they just answer calls when its convenient? It just rings and rings and rings....hahah
foot locker hoh is the dmv of sneakers. They always give u an irritating tone with you if u ask them a question.

Either way all the countries that screwed us on the royals are gettin screwed. That sucks.
laugh.gif

Haha, i can only laugh, and then cry haha. Cos its true, we screwed you on royals, revenge a ***** tho....haha. relying on a USA connect dosent feel great on such a big release... lol. Yeh sucks lol

Lol I could care less about this gamma phase but this is too funny hypebeast forrel after them making all them pairs of 11s I still don't think it's going to be enough lmao

Lol I could care less about this gamma phase but this is too funny hypebeast forrel after them making all them pairs of 11s I still don't think it's going to be enough lmao

man they are camping out over here for tickets for the gammas =/ ....not the shoe....just a ticket ....they give out tickets on friday nite =/ 

'1st of all wanna thank my connect'

So my boy had a few pairs and i finally grabbed the only 10 he had, and to think i was going to give up on them today lol..

After having those horrible 'GM's .. these are just too nice...HUGE difference... glad i don't have to deal with the RD madness... but good luck to those who are waiting..

My small collection..
welcome to the club! salty fed ex stole my box with my blk toes a month ago =///// 

So my boy had a few pairs and i finally grabbed the only 10 he had, and to think i was going to give up on them today lol..

After having those horrible 'GM's .. these are just too nice...HUGE difference... glad i don't have to deal with the RD madness... but good luck to those who are waiting..

GET MONEY BOYZ :smokin

Lmao

man they are camping out over here for tickets for the gammas =/ ....not the shoe....just a ticket ....they give out tickets on friday nite =/ 

Me too outside of every models there's a bunch of ppl since yesterday I don't get it but if that's what u want I can't hate I just want my breds man 1 pair, 2 will be a miracle but ill try whatever

View media item 700529View media item 700532View media item 700533View media item 700534
My small collection..

View media item 700535

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom