JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

there will be plenty to go around... majority of people picking these up have no intention of wearing them either, so the resale market will be flooded

DO NOT pay high resale prices should you not be able to scoop these up on release day, when the dust settles you will end up paying $20-50 over retail MAX
I'm starting to think these will be like shadow 1 and black toe availability 

It is, but with 3x the demand. You do the math.

there will be plenty to go around... majority of people picking these up have no intention of wearing them either, so the resale market will be flooded

DO NOT pay high resale prices should you not be able to scoop these up on release day, when the dust settles you will end up paying $20-50 over retail MAX
I'm starting to think these will be like shadow 1 and black toe availability 

With a HIGHER demand, so that means nothing at this point.

Ill give up my SN if this turns out to be true. I have zero doubt in my mind that these will not resell for $200 only.
Who wants your screen name though? :lol:

:rofl:

^ hoping to have that same line up!  just missing these ... nice pick up 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Well our mall is getting these hope our area sleeps on em
grin.gif
...I expect most to be gunning for Gamma XIs and XIIs as a consolation for missed XIs.

something tells me the gamma xi wont be as high in demand as people think
 hi nostradomus!...have you seen the lines nostra? whats your rationale for this hypothesis? i know you pinpointed the world wars,  kennedy getting shot, and the towers, but please share what else is in store?

you don't think so? I've been in the gamma XI thread and I've seen the pics of the people waiting on line for the raffles! But either way I will be sure to have 1 pair in my collection

From what I've gathered, most FTL locations aren't sure if they're even getting them yet. As of now they're not even listed on unlocked.

Well our mall is getting these hope our area sleeps on em >D ...I expect most to be gunning for Gamma XIs and XIIs as a consolation for missed XIs.

300 people lined up for raffle tickets at one of my local malls, the thirst is REAL. Everybody and their grandma was out there. Glad I'm passing on those.

Well our mall is getting these hope our area sleeps on em >D ...I expect most to be gunning for Gamma XIs and XIIs as a consolation for missed XIs.

300 people lined up for raffle tickets at one of my local malls, the thirst is REAL. Everybody and their grandma was out there. Glad I'm passing on those.

I cannot understand that. Especially for the colorway smh.

hi nostradomus!...have you seen the lines nostra? whats your rationale for this hypothesis? i know you pinpointed the world wars,  kennedy getting shot, and the towers, but please share what else is in store?

you will die in 2014

that is all i know for now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom