JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Oh please oh please oh please.... Let it be just like the Royal 1 release. I copped 3 pairs of those babies on release day. One of the easiest pick ups for me all year.
happy.gif

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-134.jpg.html

Just saying.....
You're one of the lucky ones.....

There's always that guy on every page huh? :lol:

Well no one even knows if these are a non-GR or not. Retailers probably won't know until like Sunday or something like that.
Hope my local HOH gets them. Online is a no go for me lol.

The site name just doesn't scream trustworthy to me. But I've ordered off shadier sites before :lol:

This release is resellers dream. A lot of those sites probably won't be able to get a fsr or fulfill there orders. Going to open my own soon and enjoy that interest free loan.

All charging upwards of $250 lol. And you're probably right about them not even being able to fulfill all the others. But most of them refund though.

Two things i know about these places people are gettin from early and mom n pop joints. They get maybe a handfull of pairs and tjey all act like the shoe is impossible. What they dont tell you is that just like when a walmart shows up and crushes the little guy, the finishlines and eastbay (with sister stores) of the world, throw in Villa, j jazz and others) and they are scrapin for business. Dont get too sold on these transactions like its telling the future. Urban stores need money and know what to use to get it.

Back
Top Bottom