JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The royal chaos has me losing my mind. I'm willing to pay 300$ for a pair right now.... Something is seriously wrong with me that's half my rent.

The royal chaos has me losing my mind. I'm willing to pay 300$ for a pair right now.... Something is seriously wrong with me that's half my rent.

I said I know someone selling for 260 shipped

And the pair was legit

^^ and don't forget the tasty beverages to wash down that pizza.

I highly recommend Moët & Chandon White Star.

Last edited:
J sports. On Cleveland & Fulton (brooklyn, Ny) has them for $280 flat. Think they have a 9.5 and a few other sizes

I'm gonna be pretty heart broken if i miss these  
mean.gif
 will i live? of course i will, but i'll be sick for about a day or 2  if i miss 

To everyone asking about multiples to the same house....

My twin brother and I do this a lot. Nike is ok with it if the orders and CC's used are under different people. I've specifically asked them this and done it on multiple occasions. Eastbay too. Haven't tried FNL...but they don't play by their own rules, so go ahead and break them. Doubt they care. Or notice.

Order one under your name and credit card and, if possible, have someone else in your house register at the site under their own name and use their own CC.

EDIT: Use different devices (obviously).

Last edited:
I'm about to preorder online for 300. Skipping taxis and xi's. Got 2 shadows and a royal. I'm feelin like the 1s got so much hype and I'm not feelin like campin in the cold

Anyone have any luck preordering on eBay? **** get refunded ? Any recommendations on who to get from? The couple I checked out have near perfect feedback and guarentee authenticity.

Help appreciated

It's like when you throw water on ants... They just run around.. All crazy.. Thread is 236 pages pizza talk was bout 89 pages ... Calm down y'all... Calm down.

To everyone asking about multiples to the same house....

My twin brother and I do this a lot. Nike is ok with it if the orders and CC's used are under different people. I've specifically asked them this and done it on multiple occasions. Eastbay too. Haven't tried FNL...but they don't play by their own rules, so go ahead and break them. Doubt they care. Or notice.

Order one under your name and credit card and, if possible, have someone else in your house register at the site under their own name and use their own CC.

EDIT: Use different devices (obviously).

Thanks fam for clarifying. Really needed to know this. Repped

If referring to me with the omgz and what not. Hilarious. Just trying to get the kicks without camping overnight with guys like you

Back
Top Bottom