JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@jraider1982 I thought you were done after the black toes
grin.gif

Detailed pics please! Those look great!!
Almost done lol.

There's a deep dish outta Chicago frozen that ships to your house I forget which one it's suppose to be really good.. My boy had it one time but his dad burnt it before we got to eat it.

"But da pizza came with cheese 'n breadsticks!"

Lol someone please find me that digiornos tv commercial. Always used to laugh at that line. You will be repped

dignorno is trash

too tomato'e. the tomato sauce is too overwhelming.

i use get down with some celeste or stouffers frozen pizza's. It use to be bong rips, celeste, more bong rips, ice cream, bong rips, celeste, bong rips, sex, sleep. repeat the next day.

now i have grown man responsibilities.

Papa johns is bad :lol: but

Little Caesars :wow: :x hands down the worst :lol:

I agree. I don't know what kind of Little Caesars you guys got, but it's bad where I'm at. Pizza made that morning sitting in a heated box, bread hard, no taste. If it's to save a buck, I'd take a Totinos over their pizza. Can't say I've had a bad pizza from the Hut..

Papa johns is bad :lol: but

Little Caesars :wow: :x hands down the worst :lol:

I agree. I don't know what kind of Little Caesars you guys got, but it's bad where I'm at. Pizza made that morning sitting in a heated box, bread hard, no taste. If it's to save a buck, I'd take a Totinos over their pizza. Can't say I've had a bad pizza from the Hut..

then you have some crappy LC in your area :x

roll through by my house and they are hot and fresh all day SRS so damn good even though i never buy it anymore. i try to eat pizza once every 2 weeks and usually from my fav spot.

which is why i dont get the hate IMO but then again it is true, some make good pizzas while others are trash because ive experienced it myself :lol:

Copped two pair today from shoe palace $50 plus retail for each shoe but can't have them till release day (haven't paid yet) good deal to me now I can sit back and think about pizza

Anyone in the bay getting pizza on the 28th?

Back
Top Bottom