JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Got my two pairs!! Friend have full sz run. Yes, it happened.
roll.gif
 so your friend just likes to sit on a fsr.
Yah it happens on some pairs of 1's. Especially shoes that have been sitting for a year tightly laced.
that's why i always loosen the laces ,seems like there trying to choke the shoe out 

Last edited:
Agree on all my 1's first thing i do is loosen the laces up. For some of them it was too late. Even if you do it the day you get em they been sitting at nike distro for months in the same position.

anybody have pics of these with waxed laces ? could have sworn somebody posted a picture but can't find it .

thnx

Went to the boys2men concert tonight and got to meet them. Shawn was wearing bred XI and I told him "nice shoes man" he replied "you got some nice j's". I was wearing my bred 1. :nthat:

*In before cool story bro*

Went to the boys2men concert tonight and got to meet them. Shawn was wearing bred XI and I told him "nice shoes man" he replied "you got some nice j's". I was wearing my bred 1. :nthat:

damn they still around? :lol:

That is a cool story.

You should have reminded him when they broke out those xis at a concert / awards or sth (Do i remember well or I dreamt all that lol?Think it was columbias)

Last edited:
Went to the boys2men concert tonight and got to meet them. Shawn was wearing bred XI and I told him "nice shoes man" he replied "you got some nice j's". I was wearing my bred 1.
nthat.gif

you should of asked, whens there next hit

I got Shadows back in Nov for $209 shipped, missed Bred 1's and I just gave up looking for them lol

Last edited:
^^^ You should prob get more pics and do a legit check in the LC section. The small triangle at the tip of the left toe box worries me.

Yeah I passed. How much should I buy a worn really lightly once royal blue size 9 for? He's asking 400. How much does these go for DS?

Yeah I passed. How much should I buy a worn really lightly once royal blue size 9 for? He's asking 400. How much does these go for DS?

I would say between. 5-600 a ds pair can be had just be patient and you won't pay to much.... And this is the black and red 1 thread take this to the 1 thread

$400 for that? theres no way that he coulda creased the right toebox that bad in one wear...

i've seen ds pairs go for around $450-500

Ohh.. Noo he's an nter here that sold me the shadows! And why do I see Canadians from new westminster, Canada selling some cheap priced royals . The sticker isn't all the way at the bottom too.. Just above that aj 1 red line at the bottom

Back
Top Bottom