JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Finally able to cop a pair thanks to ISS. It was a lot of people offering to help out, and don't get me wrong if I was balling like some of the people on here I would have no problem trusting them with my money, but unfortunately it's a dog eat dog world and I trust no one but stores and sites I know are legit. Can't wait to get these in :nthat:

Finally able to cop a pair thanks to ISS. It was a lot of people offering to help out, and don't get me wrong if I was balling like some of the people on here I would have no problem trusting them with my money, but unfortunately it's a dog eat dog world and I trust no one but stores and sites I know are legit. Can't wait to get these in
nthat.gif
PayPal values the buyer > seller. paypal invoice with 100% authentic and shoe name and what not and you're protected.

True that asgz I just didn't want to go through that hassle if the shoes weren't you know? I came out cheaper tho. Was able to get these at a better price than eBay since most people not budging off that 500 price

500 is insane. 325-375 seems to be going rate though. It looks like the price for the Tiffany SB High's is somewhat dropping, glad I traded my extra pair for bred 1's as soon as my NDC order came 

500 is insane. 325-375 seems to be going rate though. It looks like the price for the Tiffany SB High's is somewhat dropping, glad I traded my extra pair for bred 1's as soon as my NDC order came 
i think the tiffany's will go back up... its only a matter of time

your crazy lol id cop for 70 :smokin

Because you genuinely like them, or because of the hype? Forget about what they are going for right now. If they were struggling to sell for retail on eBay, would they still appeal to you?

I don't get the hype of Tiffany's. Not for me.

I think the Tif's are definitely clean at the least. Nice shade of mint green on em. I'd cop, especially for $70. :lol:

Because you genuinely like them, or because of the hype? Forget about what they are going for right now. If they were struggling to sell for retail on eBay, would they still appeal to you?

I don't get why you keep putting down the Tiffany's if they aren't for you.

People could say the same thing about any sneaker.

I don't get why you keep putting down the Tiffany's if they aren't for you.

People could say the same thing about any sneaker.

I just asked why dude thought it was a matter of time before those started creeping up in price. I could give plenty of reasons why these are going for outrageous prices, but I don't understand why the Tiffany's are so high, except for hype.

That's all.

It's an iconic shoe in the sb line but we can save this for another thread

Why though? What's so great about the Tiffany SB's? I wouldn't cop for $70.
just a hunch. its not rocket science tho... look at what the lows go for. its not exactly like the hi's were released to a luke warm reception.

once they go extinct on ebay, all it will take is that first reseller again.

Last edited:
just a hunch. its not rocket science tho... look at what the lows go for. its not exactly like the hi's were released to a luke warm reception.
once they go extinct on ebay, all it will take is that first reseller again.

There were 4 times as many highs produced as lows after the euro release the prices will go down even more

It's crazy to think how insane this release was and how fast this thread moved. And now everything has settled down and the market is drying up.

Back
Top Bottom