JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

not in my sizes they don't lol
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Since tiffs go for $300 & royals $500 +

It might be hard
yeah I would have to add cash for that trade, bred 1 for diamond sb is an even trade though. the quality on the valentines day SB low's was better than the diamonds by far.

Don't rip me for asking this…. If I wanted to trade DS for DS shoes with a Fellow NT who lives in another state…. What's the best way to do the Transaction and still keep each other protected?

any suggestions???

Last edited:

Don't rip me for asking this…. If I wanted to trade DS for DS shoes with a Fellow NT who lives in another state…. What's the best way to do the Transaction and still keep each other protected?

any suggestions???
using a trusted middle man source.

any suggestions???
Yep 9-10 go for $400 +

Send shoes to mod or middle man

Diamond's production numbers > bred. I'd still ask for money on top if someone offered tiffs. 

Yes, so as stated. There were more Diamond Dunks produced than Black/Red Jordan 1s... They just got spread out to skate shops. A foreign place for most Jordan Brand enthusiasts. 
Correct, my mistake, thought I was in the XI thread. NTers don't let fellow Nters post after a sleepless night of work. :x

35k is tons in SB numbers but overall it's low compared to any Jordan release
True and for SB you won't see a new retro with a slight variance of branding every few years. I just think Black/Red dried up quicker and were in the hands of long time owners a lot more so than the dunks.

Gents anyone remember the name of that Atlanta are scammer last month asking for payment via WU or money gram ? Was it Austin long?

I have an Atlanta area CL dude selling me a pair of infra 23 VI's for $245 shipped (priced low) but via PayPal invoice. Invoice is pretty detailed so I should be covered, but I'm worried it might be the same guy running the bred 1 scam from last month. Can anyone confirm? Sadly it's got me worried about anyone from the A...

I know for a fact it's the same guy, he's all over the Houston cl and every other city, saw him doing it for the tiffs also, I troll him fun sometimes

What would constitute a "detailed" paypal invoice? In order to be covered and make sure you're covered?

i cant trust people from out of state selling in my areas CL

sometimes i'll see this dude from Texas post in DMV CL with lines and lines of shoes for sale for sure a scam

xphishx713 xphishx713 thanks fam had to be sure.

davinci davinci yea I found him on the DC CL sellin these toros... $245 shipped sounded too good to be true. He sent a detailed PP invoice with the shoes listed completely along with his addy (in Atlanta). He also sent detailed pics (granted he coulda got em from the web as they weren't tagged)... Guess if it sounds too good to be true... Then it is...

Back
Top Bottom