JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Damn!! Good luck to the Chi-Town folks. If anyone wants to grab a 10.5 for ya boy, hit me up. :lol:

let's see if chi-raq lives up to it's name lol
nerd.gif

On the phone with USPS now trying to see whats going on.

4kblgi.jpg

im in the same boat. as long as you enter in your deets it'll get rid of the archived msg.

only got 1/3 international orders this holiday season. patiently waiting.

Last edited:
Have to post again, these are fire

The quality on these is some of the best I've EVER seen jordan brand use, absolutely like butter, on top for getting em for $90 flat, FIRE!!!

Yep. Got my daughter a pair, even the youth size was real nice quality..

I hope that's enough to confirm whether or not they good to go! Any input would be great I thank everyone in advance.
STOP USING THIS THREAD AS A LEGIT CHECK THREAD. YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A WHILE NOW BUT IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO STOP.
EITHER LEARN TO TELL REAL FROM FAKE OR FOLLOW THE RULES AND GO TO THE LEGIT CHECK THREAD....
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

xphishx713 xphishx713 it's more my OCD and paranoia. Not to mention I trust all of your input far more than mine. I don't consider myself an expert or sneakerhead by any means. But point taken

After all this I still can't get over how lust after and how high people are willing to pay for Jordan I's, the I's! After this anything is possible, maybe one day the same hype will be created for the XV's. We will be paying 4x the msrp once they slap on the Jumpman logo back on the XV's.

Back
Top Bottom