JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Helpful?
50cent.gif

Watching you two argue is like watching two bums fight over a sandwich. No benefit to anyone watching. Your just making a big fuss over nothing ( he refunded you right?).
Stop crying and move on.
bro i came on here n stated what happned cause this was a known trade from last night on here. so yea I came on here to detail the results of the situation. If Other nt members are gonna comment on it by asking what all happened then yea im gonna respond. Like I said tho its all good Im done talking about it it is what it is. The dude has multiple pairs of breds and other shoes in his sig for sale. So hopefully it helps the next person out knowing what happ for the future dealings with him. So in that regard it is helpful.

Last edited:
I already dropped it lol like people suggested I apologize on my part for talking about something not related to this thread but it had to defend myself lol lets get this tread back to what it should be

View media item 752077
*Cue the Oscar winner music*
Wanna thank everyone in this thread for their support. I also wanna make a quick shout out to my mom for having me. Thanks mom you cool n ****. Wanna make a quick shout out to my mouse n keyboard for being there for me when I needed you most. Last but definitely not least I wanna thank PayPal for getting me through that checkout process...peace I'm out.

It's done bro. U had nothing but excuse after excuse all the while I'm paying the invoice and shipping my gammas. Let's see 1st excuse was traffic so ur running late. Then it was an amber alert in ya area. Then it was the lady claiming my city is having delayed packages still coming in from diff cities lmao. Like really bro?? My small town of 30k just has so much mail waiting to come here. Weather is perfect and has been for 2 weeks. Then u wanted me to wait cause magically when I call u after all that u don't answer and u say ur in front ur boss and ur back to work that quick? When u claimed it had just taken u 30 min to get to the p.o in the first place?? C'mon dude I can go on and on with the flakey excuses u kept coming up with. Telling me things like don't worry man it's only a matter of time until u get ur Breds. ***** wit that scamming crap bro.
I'm done I'll leave it at that. I have pics to show I shipped my shoes and paid invoice and I can take pics of a the bogus stories u kept coming up with too if I need to. Not gonna entertain it no more. YOUVE BEEN EXPOSED!!!!!

im good its dropped but it should be noted what exactly happened. You dont have to actually take the L for it to be a scam and for it to be worth being noted on the thread. I am done now tho I put it all out there. take it for what its worth.

bro i came on here n stated what happned cause this was a known trade from last night on here. so yea I came on here to detail the results of the situation. If Other nt members are gonna comment on it by asking what all happened then yea im gonna respond. Like I said tho its all good Im done talking about it it is what it is. The dude has multiple pairs of breds and other shoes in his sig for sale. So hopefully it helps the next person out knowing what happ for the future dealings with him. So in that regard it is helpful.
LET'S MOVE ON. IT'S DONE.

I decided to pop in to see if folks had news on restocks or comments about how the breds are holding up. Instead, I see this non-sense?! Dayam.:smh:

It's funny y'all want it dropped but the last 3-4 posts are by others on the situation. If nobody would ask about it or quote a comment to speak on it then it would of been done 2 pages back.

Thought they had a restock on a certain site as I was scrolling down and it was those blk/red mids lol dam my heart skipped a beat

View media item 752077
*Cue the Oscar winner music*
Wanna thank everyone in this thread for their support. I also wanna make a quick shout out to my mom for having me. Thanks mom you cool n ****. Wanna make a quick shout out to my mouse n keyboard for being there for me when I needed you most. Last but definitely not least I wanna thank PayPal for getting me through that checkout process...peace I'm out.
:rofl: :nthat:

Last edited:

Everything looks on point....but do it in better lighting next  time because the dark lighting makes ur soles look maroon lol...unless theyre really maroon 
frown.gif
They're not. Forgot to adjust camera's iso :tongue: Updated thread with a new pic of sole with better lighting. Thanks :smile:

Back
Top Bottom