JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

what store is that ?

for the most part fulton does not deal with GM/early stuff for a few years now

i know alot of the people operating these stores
what store is that ?

for the most part fulton does not deal with GM/early stuff for a few years now

i know alot of the people operating these stores

Not sure the name but its by marcy, i copped a pair in november and they were fake. Dude even told me he got beat for that shipment and the royals. Guess they got a real shipment of breds afterwards but who knos.

1389625287_30314_2.jpg

Just by looking at the lace bag I'm pretty sure you're getting zyzz'd.
Those shoe laces Ugh.... 
sick.gif
  You got some fugazi's

People are still hating on Zyzz?
mean.gif
Dudes been banned from this thread for longer then a week. Anyways, I just sent the dude his pair for 260$ shipped yesterday. While you guys continue to talk that trash about a member who's banned just know he has his legit pair while you're contemplating on spending $400+ on GM's 
laugh.gif
 Looks like Zyzz is winning 
glasses.gif

People are still hating on Zyzz?:smh: Dudes been banned from this thread for longer then a week. Anyways, I just sent the dude his pair for 260$ shipped yesterday. While you guys continue to talk that trash about a member who's banned just know he has his legit pair while you're contemplating on spending $400+ on GM's :lol:  Looks like Zyzz is winning 8)

:nerd:

srsly, let dude live.

Last edited:
Lol the arguing in this thread is straight up hilarious ...from jerusareem back in the day....to Eminem and deejay...I'm gonna look back at this thread one day and shed a tear.

Really trying to scoop a second pair of these. Market locally is really drying up. I'm all about wearing kicks but this is one shoe that I'd feel much more comfortable knowing I have another crispy pair.

People are still hating on Zyzz?:smh: Dudes been banned from this thread for longer then a week. Anyways, I just sent the dude his pair for 260$ shipped yesterday. While you guys continue to talk that trash about a member who's banned just know he has his legit pair while you're contemplating on spending $400+ on GM's :lol:  Looks like Zyzz is winning 8)

I'm confused, I thought Zyzz got a known GM pair two months ago.

So he got another "real" pair and they turned out to be GM?

I think that's why people are laughing, because he was so pro GM like Da Ninjahood.

I think we need a better comparison of some of these shoes with the big lace bag we all kno there is a l/c section those shoes with the giant lace bag look good besides the bag so does anyone have a shot of the bottom or back of a pair like that?

http://theshoegame.com/articles/the...ur-air-jordan-1-retro-hi-og-bred-is-fake.html

Thats great :rofl:

:nerd:

srsly, let dude live.

why was ZZYZ banned? :lol:

**nevermind got my answer**

zyzz got thread banned for gm talk i believe

getting zyzz'ed is ordering "legit 100% authentic pairs' & getting gm's

Did a little digging. One of his "suppliers/affiliates" did an unboxing video…

U referring to the square.com seller ?

I'm confused, I thought Zyzz got a known GM pair two months ago.

So he got another "real" pair and they turned out to be GM?

I think that's why people are laughing, because he was so pro GM like Da Ninjahood.

I think we need a better comparison of some of these shoes with the big lace bag we all kno there is a l/c section those shoes with the giant lace bag look good besides the bag so does anyone have a shot of the bottom or back of a pair like that?

http://theshoegame.com/articles/the...ur-air-jordan-1-retro-hi-og-bred-is-fake.html

ZYZZ pmed me this...

Zyzz
Today at 6:28 pm
I got banned from the thread but i log out and see all the posts laugh.gif

I got banned from the thread by Meth because i purposely posted the wrong time to that Chimp site release eyes.gif

I was NOT banned for GM talk.

Also a member hooked me up with a legit pair which should arrive tomorrow. Also have 2 more legit pairs on the way

No one in the Zyzz household getting zyzz'd brahs pimp.gif I ended up getting a full refund for the fake/GM pair since i was smart enough to use a CC with western union. The process took awhile but NO loss taken here. Used that money to pay a very cool NTer to get them for $270 shipped pimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif god bless that guy

So if you want you can post that in the thread, if not no biggie. Just wanted to clear it up since i see people talking trash and what not & bringing me up when i haven't posted in the thread in 2 weeks.

take care Cold.

Back
Top Bottom