JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I understand this is a bred 1 thread and as much as I hate these types of post too im really torn. I like both shoes equally. If I could have both, I would.

however my question is would you guys trade bel air v for bred 1? just curious for opinions

Last edited:
I understand this is a bred 1 thread and as much as I hate these types of post too im really torn. I like both shoes equally. If I could have both, I would.

however my question is would you guys trade bel air v for bred 1? just curious for opinions
For bred 1's...in a heartbeat i would, with no regrets whatsoever...could care less about bel air V's...

I was wondering how a Dirty Bred 1 would look. Something like the dirty bred 11 - I wonder if it's possible to make dirty bred 1's where the could come out looking clean.

Someone PS a pair lol

Pairs are drying up very quickly on eBay , starting to see prices rise , don't think the hype will be this strong again for a shoe in awhile

Guy wants to trade me his royals , breds & $200 for my corks, I'm gonna make the trade , I knew those things would come in handy some day, I love the corks but that's a sweet deal IMO

Last edited:
Guy wants to trade me his royals , breds & $200 for my corks, I'm gonna make the trade , I knew those things would come in handy some day, I love the corks but that's a sweet deal IMO

wow - that's murder. Do that ASAP until he smartens up.

I was gonna trade royals for corks straight up but it fell through.

Nobody is laughing at you, we mentioned this guy weeks ago in this thread and people still took his bait. He's been scamming people on CL for over a year. People are even creating threads on CL titled "buyer beware" along with his info. Anything under $275 seems like a scam right now.

I hope you guys end up with a legit pair or your money back.

It sucks to see people get ripped off but you can't let your thirst cloud your judgement.

I'd say anything under $350 is probably grey market or it's a scam

He's going by Kynneth now :smh: .. when I spoke to him about the Royals last year he was going by "Dustin" ... he was also asking to send payments via Western Union or MoneyGram (red flag) ..

Last edited:
Queens order still hasn't gotten to the US yet. Wait is getting to me.
That's weird. My pair shipped to the U.S. on the 3rd, got to NY customs on the 9th, cleared customs on the 12th and just left NY on it's way to me yesterday. Are you using the usps website to track it?

That's weird. My pair shipped to the U.S. on the 3rd, got to NY customs on the 9th, cleared customs on the 12th and just left NY on it's way to me yesterday. Are you using the usps website to track it?

I'm in the same boat. I used the tracking # for Czech Post and USPS and the last status says: Processed Through Sort Facility on 1/*****14. I also live in NY.

I'm in the same boat. I used the tracking # for Czech Post and USPS and the last status says: Processed Through Sort Facility on 1/*****14. I also live in NY.
I live in NJ, should've been here by now 
tired.gif

I'm not sure how to us MRW for tracking. My info from sivasdescalzo should be correct, but I have no idea how to use the website to track the shipment. FedEx/USPS/UPS have all spoiled me until this point lol

Back
Top Bottom