JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Cannot believe I slept on these
mean.gif

Anywhere in Houston? Anywhere?!
frown.gif
were you in a coma ?

jk

Damn I got roasted :lol:

I'm not as big into the sneaker game that I was before. Last shoe I bought were the Bordeauxs. I didnt know these sold out that fast. Oh well. I would cop online but these resell prices are outrageous :x

***BUYER BEWARE****
If you see craigslist postings with this number (404)563-9327, be very cautious with trying to do a deal. I found one last week. Made the purchase and the dude has ceased all communication when I've texted him. Also, when I googled the phone number, a few listings in other cities popped up. Not saying this is a fraudulent listing, as it hasn't been a week since I purchased but all signs are pointing towards it.

Been in contact with another NT'er who may possibly be in the same situation that I am in.

Last edited:
***BUYER BEWARE****
If you see craigslist postings with this number (404)563-9327, be very cautious with trying to do a deal. I found one last week. Made the purchase and the dude has ceased all communication when I've texted him. Also, when I googled the phone number, a few listings in other cities popped up. Not saying this is a fraudulent listing, as it hasn't been a week since I purchased but all signs are pointing towards it.

Been in contact with another NT'er who may possibly be in the same situation that I am in.
please dont tell me u didnt do the purchase through paypal????

***BUYER BEWARE****

Damn, you got swindled by that dude who claims he's from GA?

Back
Top Bottom