JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My thoughts exactly... Sucks living in a place with no real sneaker shops...my ftl doesn't get every jordan retro release and the champs is pure garbage.
Where u live at?I live in kansas and we just got a house of hoops a couple of months back.

finally got a pair for retail

(lowkey the GM is a better quality imo)

just happy to get a legit pair though after all this time and stress

went to a HOH grand opening lucked out on the raffle
pimp.gif

1000+ heads only 300 shoes feelin like i won the lottery
CAN I GET SOME PROPS - TOLD YOU!  EVERYONE I SENT THERE BESIDES CHRIONXS GOT KICKS… BRED 1'S EVERYTHING - TOLD YA!

GOT ME A PAIR OF BRED 1'S - 2ND PAIR OF GAMMAS 11  AND GOT ME A PAIR OF 3LAB5 BLK - THANKS FOX HILLS HOH, AND MY LITTLE SECRET BIRDY!

finally got a pair for retail
(lowkey the GM is a better quality imo)

just happy to get a legit pair though after all this time and stress
went to a HOH grand opening lucked out on the raffle :pimp:  
1000+ heads only 300 shoes feelin like i won the lottery
View media item 738158
CAN I GET SOME PROPS - TOLD YOU!  EVERYONE I SENT THERE BESIDES CHRIONXS GOT KICKS… BRED 1'S EVERYTHING - TOLD YA!

0 Props!!! You didn't tell me!!! >: :lol:

Last edited:
about to throw in the towel on hunting down a size 9.5 or 10. been spending too much time every day trying to hunt a pair
sick.gif
mean.gif
 Same...killing me. Wish I had pre-ordered at a reseller. No luck with non-shady sellers below $400.

Last edited:

force fields for jordan 1s?! o man dont do it... They look better creased if you ask me
the entire force fields/sneaker shields thing is off to me they make shoes uncomfortable & in 1's.... hell no thats asking for problems IMO
Tried them two different times. Trimming, removing the insole then reinserting, wearing thinner socks, etc.  Not for me.  Not down with walking like a duck or rocking a toebox condom just so that my shoes won't crease.

Tried them two different times. Trimming, removing the insole then reinserting, wearing thinner socks, etc.  Not for me.  Not down with walking like a duck or rocking a toebox condom just so that my shoes won't crease.

exactly #teamraw :rofl:

Last edited:

The key is taking your time to trim and fit them. Once you do, they cannot be felt. (And I wear steel toe boots for +12 hours at work.) They kinda feel like them.

The key is taking your time to trim and fit them. Once you do, they cannot be felt. (And I wear steel toe boots for +12 hours at work.) They kinda feel like them.
Not many people want sneakers that feel like steel toed boots.

True. But with correct fitted steeltoes, you cannot feel the toe cap. The only way is to lift your toes. Shields installed correctly act the same way.

Queenz is laggin,

im in CA, still nothing.
My joints were processed through NYC yesterday, I'm expecting them to be released either Monday or Tuesday and probably get to me by Thursday.   You should receive yours by next Saturday. 

Make it past season 4 and I think you'll see what the fuss is about. Season 1 and 2 can be pretty boring.

I have no doubt the show is good, but it's disappointed me so far. MOst people I know said its slow in the beginning. Still giving it a shot, but in no rush.

it got slow in the middle for me and has picked up a lot, i am still waiting for season 6 to be on netflix, oh and the following with Kevin bacon is awesome as well, like a mini series or short movies every episode, its great

Back
Top Bottom