JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I will b joining this pizza party soon enough
nerd.gif
don't leave meeeeee lol jk hope everything goes well !
nerd.gif

Initially struck out on all counts with these, lot of shadiness at the local spots, and we all know how the online thing works…

Just wanna give a big shout out to my guy @dquezad***9, who came through for me big time… helped out just when I was about to call it quits, definitely what NT is all about. Just got em in today and I'm MORE than impressed with my one pair.

View media item 737429
Sorry for the bad lighting + iPhone quality photo, but I'm just thrilled to have these in my hands.

To all of you guys that haven't gotten a pair yet, don't lose hope just yet. Good luck to y'all.

Last edited:
Man this is killing me, cant find a 9.5 any where for a decent price. Dont want to give up but its not looking good.

What kinda price are these going for? Still looking for a reasonable price with international shipping. Can't find any size 8s here in New Zealand :frown:

Shoutouts to all the NTers that helped others 
nthat.gif

All of yall who got helped, wear em to the ground 
nthat.gif

Stop bothering the kid
You know how these kids are nowadays next thing you know they wanna bring us up on bulling charges
NT we'll be on the news cause sensitive little sweet boy killed himself :lol:
Cause we didn't show him any "love"

***** burn em! :lol:

Last edited:
Initially struck out on all counts with these, lot of shadiness at the local spots, and we all know how the online thing works…

Just wanna give a big shout out to my guy @dquezad***9, who came through for me big time… helped out just when I was about to call it quits, definitely what NT is all about. Just got em in today and I'm MORE than impressed with my one pair.

View media item 737429
Sorry for the bad lighting + iPhone quality photo, but I'm just thrilled to have these in my hands.

To all of you guys that haven't gotten a pair yet, don't lose hope just yet. Good luck to y'all.

@dquezad***9 is a great NTer. He is still helping people out. :nthat:

Thanks guys! Just trying to do what I can if I'm able to! Yeah, still trying to help a few others out by at least locating pairs

So I wore my Breds to Shoe Palace to look for some shoes for my nephew. The worker doesn't even ask if I need help. All he does is look at my feet and nods then walks away lmao. 
tired.gif

So I wore my Breds to Shoe Palace to look for some shoes for my nephew. The worker doesn't even ask if I need help. All he does is look at my feet and nods then walks away lmao. |I

dont lie, you went in there just to see if you can get the nod and show off you were wearing your kicks.. :tongue:

no infamous, "what size boss" from the SP workers.

Is it ludicrous to think that gamma 11's and 100 cash is a good offer for bred 1's? I have a pair already and I'm trying to double up, sorry to those in limbo and no disrespect to those who weren't fortunate enough to cop.

dont lie, you went in there just to see if you can get the nod and show off you were wearing your kicks..
tongue.gif

no infamous, "what size boss" from the SP workers.
looool. nah tho, I dont really like to shop there anymore. got me paranoid and ****. I was only there cause I like their selection for kids shoes. I would go to kids footlocker if the mall had one. 

Is it ludicrous to think that gamma 11's and 100 cash is a good offer for bred 1's? I have a pair already and I'm trying to double up, sorry to those in limbo and no disrespect to those who weren't fortunate enough to cop.

See thats how you go about things its the way you go about it not rubbin salt in the wound or show boating you coulda asked this question the wrong way and everybody who aint cop would be comin at your neck lol...

What would a reasonable price for an 11 going for? I've been straight bird dogging eBay, kixify, and Craigslist but I'm either finding them insanely high or fake

View media item 737429

That lacebag is looking pretty big.

View media item 737429

That lacebag is looking pretty big.
think its the angle and the bad quality pic. looks fine. the big bags are hard not to notice.

See thats how you go about things its the way you go about it not rubbin salt in the wound or show boating you coulda asked this question the wrong way and everybody who aint cop would be comin at your neck lol...

Thnks, I realize not everyone is as fortunate. I am appreciative for the little things. But yeah, I was texting this cat from Craigslist about his breds and he acted like I lowballed him. I asked if gamma 11's n cash was good n he just texted lol. I replied saying that I thought the trade value was there along with cash and all he said was: "I thought you were gonna add cash?". Then no text back..

Back
Top Bottom