JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

There should be LOTS of pairs out there to be had for less than $400....much less if you look and put in some work. Ebay is probably the worst spot to look for a hyped shoe shortly after its release....prices can be ridiculous with some auctions and not really indicative of what most pairs are going for, or at least can be found for.

LOTS of pairs :lol:

There aren't even lots of pairs out on the market.

Considering ebay is the worst spot, check and see how many pairs are even available up there. You see far more limited sneakers after a release.

You can get them cheaper than $400, but kill the lots of pairs talk

Anyone know where I could get a size 7 for a good price ???
Some pairs are ending under $200 shipped on ebay. I came to find out you won't get much lower than that. I gambled on seeking that for royals and now look at how many royals in that size are on ebay. About none. I'd say Anything under $200 is fair and If you can try, get under $190 and that's just about right. Before you know it, these will be gone.

Did they actually just put tape and address on the box of the pair from Jfd ...?Can anyone else confirm about his pair...? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:

this weather is keeping me from wearing my pair
mean.gif
wtf is happening in the States man , last pics i saw were scary lol ...
Not to derail the thread, but this is how it is where i'm at
selm6v.jpg

Last edited:
Did they actually just put tape and address on the box of the pair from Jfd ...?Can anyone else confirm about his pair...? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Had that happen to me last month from some dude on ebay. Pissed me off. Extremely lazy and tacky.

My preordered pair from JFD finally came in...no dbl box, came tied and prelaced, weird scuff on the right side of right shoe, missing a stuffer and someone had already ripped the extra laces off the shoe. But I'm just happy to have em. sharing some pics.
tumblr_lwg6i8oZFq1qzjix8.gif

That's straight up disrespectful.  The audacity to ship packages in this manner. Could've at least wrapped the damn thing with paper.  Unacceptable.  Beyond the fact that the box is more or less destroyed from a collector's standpoint, you were left wide open to theft.  Pathetic.
Late post. Got them when they dropped. Bought the GS for my fiance and then got my size for free.

I kinda like the quality on the Shadows better, softer leather too.

EDIT: forgot to mention, the Red on the GS is a brighter shade. I also got a random Japan pair which I thought was cool.
I agree.  Shadows leather is butter.

Last edited:

Coldcity sent me a message yesterday saying that jfd was short a pair so they had to win an aucton on ebay and have that sent to me which probably explaines why i had to wait longer than others who ordered from jfd and the ridiculous tape job on the box.

ebay auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-...6rVEetox6QWPxAL%2FSIA%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

the box i received didnt have the same stickers as the box in the picture of the auction (i.e. missing suggested retail price tag & 2 other stickers on the ride side of the front of the box), On the pair i received someone had already pulled the lace bag off of the plastic ziptie on the shoe, it was missing a stuffer, fat scuff on the right side of right shoe and both shoes came already tied with bunny ears which makes me think they were either worn for a short while or tried on. i tried my best to slowly remove all the shipping tape & info from the box and relaced them. i am now paranoid thinking dude from ebay had switched me a gm pair. i am not really sure what to look when trying to tell if a pair is gm or not. coldcity assured me that the lace bag is the same lace bag as the rest of the 1s so he is pretty sure they are authentic. but i mean i received them with the lace bag torn off...so ebay dude could have just switched them and sent me a gm?

heres some pics after i relaced them and took off the shipping tape and info.

View media item 731526View media item 731525View media item 731604View media item 731605

cold did offer me 10% discount for my next purchase for my troubles. :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom