Jordan 1 Black/Red Legit Check

Hi, I accidentally attempted to post this is the Nike Price/Fake Check forum. Sorry, I'm a bit new here. Could I get a legit check on these please and thank you?

dtrx22 dtrx22 Really? I've always heard the swoosh should be sharp. I honestly thought they were fake. I had already purchased and have them in hand, but messaged the buyer when I noticed the difference. I even started a PayPal claim because I didn't want to be out $700. Are you completely sure? Can I get a second opinion?

Last edited:
yes, my boy got a ftl pair just like that, but if you are uncomfortable return them 

View media item 1579254
yes, my boy got a ftl pair just like that, but if you are uncomfortable return them 
Not uncomfortable, just worried about fakes. They passed the leather wrinkle test. The only other thing I noticed that was off was the difference of width of the space in the heel on the two shoes. Also, there wasn't a QC stamp on the box. Seller won't let me return, claims they're real. Here's the gap View media item 1579250 I'd appreciate any more input from anyone else, too.

Last edited:
i was just cleaning my pair of shadows purchased from ndc 

has the same soles like yours, i knew it was a factory flaw

100% legit '13 Retro OG Bred 1's. If you think they're fake you can sell them to me I'll take em. Lol

Back
Top Bottom