Jordan 1 Black/Gold LC!

Im on the fence with this pair. These are pictures the seller has and need a L/C. The big lace bag and the shoe box has me questioning this pair. No MSRP tag but has US size sticker. These are the same red flags for fake 1's. Any help will be helpful. Reps will be given out for the help!!!

Last edited:
while im not expert on these, they are 100% fake. they are NOT supposed to have that lace bag or the laces like that. No Jordan 1's come with a lacebag like that or that big period.

Thanks for the reply. I'm just on the fence I've notice alot have been popping up lately with no box and look okay to me (minus the lace bag). Any other opinions?

Thanks for the reply. I'm just on the fence I've notice alot have been popping up lately with no box and look okay to me (minus the lace bag). Any other opinions?

a lot popping up because influx of fakes, lots of people about to get scammed thinking they are getting legit pairs. i wouldnt buy these for a high price unless they were coming from a super legit seller. you arent gonna get these shoes for a low price anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom