Jordan 1 Biohack

I took people's advice on here and called around to the stores in my area who are listed as receiving these in the FLX app. Every store I initially selected told me that they did not get their shipment, while other locations that are a little bit farther out (that I never select) told me that they been had them in their stockroom. :emoji_astonished: Safe to say that I changed all of my selections. LOL

At least when I get my L today, it is not an automatic one due to my selected stores not receiving their shipments on time.

Finishline came thru for me LETS GO!!!
I wonder if all of the Finish Lines that received them did the one-day raffles yesterday or if some are doing FCFS.

Some places are being secretive with their movement with these, but I do not blame them though because the crowds would probably be insane!

^^^^^The curve is about to get real towards you! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You already know how much I want these, but at the same time being that this is the end of the fiscal year, it is a crazy busy time. I cannot be slipping on my work either. :emoji_money_mouth:
Are you an accountant?

HMMMM, you must have me mixed up with somebody else because I DEFINITELY do not go for every Jordan release. This year in particular I have purchased more Jordan releases, but I am more of a Puma person myself. And if I did try to cop every Jordan release, I do not get what is so hilarious about that since I can do what I want with my money. I totally missed the joke here. (shrugs)
Pretty sure you were in the alternate Bel Air thread and damn why has everyone on this site been so on edge lately, I didn't say anything about you doing what you want with your money. My comment was light-hearted.

FTL app says reservations results will show at 6 pm MT, while Champs is the normal 3 PM MT. Anyone else seeing this from FTL?

Pretty sure you were in the alternate Bel Air thread and damn why has everyone on this site been so on edge lately, I didn't say anything about you doing what you want with your money. My comment was light-hearted.
I was in that thread as well as a few others, but your statement was asking me if I try to cop EVERY Jordan release and then included that LLS face and this is the very first time I knew of your existence. Me not knowing you, it did not come off as light-hearted and like I said, I did not understand the humor in it mainly because I never conversed with you on here before. If another person that I have interacted with (like spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour ) would have said that the way you did, I would have laughed my butt off because he is a known jackass (sorry man, but you know you are :emoji_grin:), but not coming from a person who I never spoken with on here.

This is not me being on edge though. I am all good and I am just waiting on my Ls from the FLX app today. LOL

I was in that thread as well as a few others, but your statement was asking me if I try to cop EVERY Jordan release and then included that LLS face and this is the very first time I knew of your existence. Me not knowing you, it did not come off as light-hearted and like I said, I did not understand the humor in it but it was mainly because I never conversed with you on here before. If another person that I have interacted with (like spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour ) would have said that the way you did, I would have laughed my butt off because he is a known jackass (sorry man, but you know you are :emoji_grin:), but not coming from a person who I never spoken with on here.

This is not me being on edge though. I am all good and I am just waiting on my Ls from the FLX app today. LOL
I'll refrain from interacting with you in the future lil bruh my bad.

Back
Top Bottom