Jordan 1 Art Project (With Pics)

So for the final in my art class we had to come up with a project using different types of media, so i though of using the Jordan 1 shoe I had drew andcolor it in diferent ways. The first picture is the original drawing, and the other is the finished project. I colored each one, glued them onto foam board,cut them out, then glued each of them onto another bug piece of foam board. Each are labeled whith what I used on them, from the top, (Colored pencil,sharpie, crayon, watercolor, and magazine paper). Let me know what you think and enjoy.

the drawing of the shoe is really nice.....my only concern is that some are lighter than the others, and i would try to match the intensity of the reds andblacks

Originally Posted by JuanP

the drawing of the shoe is really nice.....my only concern is that some are lighter than the others, and i would try to match the intensity of the reds and blacks

nerd.gif
?

he said each one was meant to be different, drawn with different materials.

Anyways, I like it. nice work

the drawing of the shoe is really nice.....my only concern is that some are lighter than the others, and i would try to match the intensity of the reds and blacks
So for the final in my art class we had to come up with a project using different types of media, so i though of using the Jordan 1 shoe I had drew and color it in diferent ways. The first picture is the original drawing, and the other is the finished project. I colored each one, glued them onto foam board, cut them out, then glued each of them onto another bug piece of foam board. Each are labeled whith what I used on them, from the top, (Colored pencil, sharpie, crayon, watercolor, and magazine paper). Let me know what you think and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom