Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Man, these things may be last minute on FTA. They don’t even have the ‘best hand’ 1s (or whatever they’re called) on there yet, and they come out Tues. Hope my pass on cg11 low isn’t the reason I miss out on FTL, woulda bought from there but my Champs just reset.

Man, these things may be last minute on FTA. They don’t even have the ‘best hand’ 1s (or whatever they’re called) on there yet, and they come out Tues. Hope my pass on cg11 low isn’t the reason I miss out on FTL, woulda bought from there but my Champs just reset.

You didnt see the twitter post they said the best in hand was delayed.

If I get these, would trading for a pair of bred toes or black toes be fair? That’s what I really want but resell prices are crazy smh

I hate that ppl are treating these as if their like the regional satin pairs. Not sure if ppl noticed there are more pairs of these than other satins in terms of where they are dropping

The problem is there are very limited size 10.5-12(W) which is 9-10.5(M) and that’s the most popular size.

Normally with every other men’s release those sizes have pretty good amount of stock. But now you’re dealing with like 1 size 10 men’s per store (hypothetically speaking). That’s rough

I hate that ppl are treating these as if their like the regional satin pairs. Not sure if ppl noticed there are more pairs of these than other satins in terms of where they are dropping
How should people treat these?
Should we say we are waiting for them to go on sale?

That Kawhi release humbled me with these apps, I’ve literally hit on every single reservation since these launched in Detroit with the Yeezy Beluga 2.0 last year, not 1 miss until those, only 1 of our FTL got them, ish was disheartening. I’ll been a wmns 11.5 / men’s 10 in these, but they’re at 4 stores in my area. I think I’ll be ok this weekend.

That Kawhi release humbled me with these apps, I’ve literally hit on every single reservation since these launched in Detroit with the Yeezy Beluga 2.0 last year, not 1 miss until those, only 1 of our FTL got them, ish was disheartening. I’ll been a wmns 11.5 / men’s 10 in these, but they’re at 4 stores in my area. I think I’ll be ok this weekend.
Hoping to be blessed with a wmns 12...

These loaded on my FTL app, getting them for my little sister though. She really wants the SBB’s but doesn’t want to spend so much for one pair. Figured this was the next best thing.

Back
Top Bottom