Jones Soda Co. Appreciation vol. I'm Jonezin' off this Pure Cane Sugar

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

If you want a 6-8 pack for spring-summer. I don't suggest Soda period. Matter fact Soda is just wasted calories. Why does Panera Bread even sell that......aren't thy some what healthy foods? That leads me to suggest their food is packed with bs, yet consumers think its a healthy choice.
I understand your a health-buff, and even the fact that soda in general is bad for your health. That's why I added in the word Moderation, soda should be something you enjoy at your leisure. Soda produced with Cane sugar is more easily digested andconverted than those made with HFCS.

With that said I searched the wiki for Jones Soda and they came out with some discontinued flavors in the past year just like the Turkey&Gravy flavor. Asa matter of fact when I went into the online store they have a special "Obama" Cola that they are now making.

Berry Lemonade...Crack in a Bottle.
pimp.gif

Berry Lemondade
Fufu Berry
Bubble Gum

pimp.gif

Haven't tried them all. Stopped drinking because it was RIDICULOUSLY sweet.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I understand your a health-buff, and even the fact that soda in general is bad for your health. That's why I added in the word Moderation, soda should be something you enjoy at your leisure. Soda produced with Cane sugar is more easily digested and converted than those made with HFCS.

iight cool...........

MODERATION is key for anyting. BUT SODA is just wasted calories with no nutritional benefits..........something we need not to promote to most NTrs.

ill leave now though, sorry.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Def appreciated, finding them is a pain.
Maybe for you. They're in pretty much every store and gas station in the NW...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Definitely appreciated. I don't really see it in many places, but fortunately their usually in stock at the liquor store near my house.
pimp.gif

ahhh man

i havent had one in years

damn me and the water only thing i got goin on right now

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I understand your a health-buff, and even the fact that soda in general is bad for your health. That's why I added in the word Moderation, soda should be something you enjoy at your leisure. Soda produced with Cane sugar is more easily digested and converted than those made with HFCS.

iight cool...........

MODERATION is key for anyting. BUT SODA is just wasted calories with no nutritional benefits..........something we need not to promote to most NTrs.

ill leave now though, sorry.
laugh.gif

water>

They carry them at my school but I'm trying to get rid of soda not only cuz of the "Extra calories" but because of the insane sugar content. Lastyear I had them quite a lot though and green apple and the cream soda one are
pimp.gif

Okay once again any NYC NT'ers, if you know where they stock these soda's I need a name and address por favor senor's.

Back
Top Bottom