Joker's Fatality in Mortal Kombat vs DC

MK needs to go back to 2D, i miss the combos they had back in the day.

Any MK game made after MK4 on the playstation has been garbage

Flash actually isn't that bad.
GL's on the other hand...
eyes.gif

We need the old school fatalities back. When Lui Kang turned into a dragon and munched off dudes head? Classic.

The game really never interested me in the first place. New fatality is real weak though

WOW.
nerd.gif

Yeah, this garbage shouldn't even be attached to the MK series.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Great idea with HORRIBLE execution.

damn i was amped for this game, why not make adjustable violence like the old MLK games?

im still gona cop thow!!!

I was really looking forward to this game when I first heard about it thinking it might be up there with Marvel vs Capcom
Never will have that type of potential especially how Mortal Kombat games are wack nowadays.

Joker's 1st fatality is probably the only thing exciting about this game.

Wow I wasn't even aware they changed the Jokers fatality, oddly enough the free tshirt with the reserves at Gamestop has the first one pictured on it. Willstill be picking up this game on Sunday, I'm a total mark for fighting games.

Should of known
T rating + MK= instant fail. I don't even think Batman could save this one.
I was so hyped for this too. SMH

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you cant have a teen rated game affiliated with mortal kombat, you just cant

such a dissapointment

basically what i tell every1 who thinks this game is gonna be hot

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Midway is actually hoping this game will save the company
laugh.gif

If they would have been given freedom do do whatever besides superheros killing people then I think it could have been a major hit. The game looks pretty good.Can't see my self paying full price though. They should of had Joker on some grimey stuff. Its freaking MK.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

i was extra hyped for this and now i dont even want it.
ill just wait for SF4

Man, exactly how I feel. I was gonna pick this up this weekend too but I guess I'll just rent it...
ohwell.gif

mortal kombat isnt mortal kombat with a teen rating. takes the fun out of the game with the edgy brutal fatalities....

Back
Top Bottom