Jojo lost......

I'm not surprised by Jojo's L taking and Diggy's rise.

Jojo is obviously a little slow, and rappin' isn't a dumb man's sport.

not bad lil man, not bad. jojo should stop rapping and just be dig's manager, yes man, or his shoe shiner.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Jojo LOST

The lil dude got some swag to him too. He gon be a problem if he keep this up. Rev happy as hell at least one of his siblings got some talent in music

i wonder how well he will be able to write and spit while being blazed up???..thats if he has already started....i think he still to young to get into that

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

The lil dude got some swag to him too. He gon be a problem if he keep this up. Rev happy as hell at least one of his siblings got some talent in music

Originally Posted by General Johnson

laugh.gif
 my same reaction when i read that...

You must have had a long day my dude.
laugh.gif

Diggy > Tyga...................by far!

btw: JoJo is prolly sittin in some dark corner reeeaaalllll salty right now evaluating his rap career 
roll.gif

Y'all late

Diggy Dope sticks been killin the rap game.
pimp.gif
Dude had a nice sized thread in the Muisc forum when his mixtape dropped.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

You must have had a long day my dude.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ me. What the hell. Im looking back shaking my head
laugh.gif
smh.gif

from JoJo's twitter

I find it whack that all these people have the time to tell me my lil bro is better than me...yall want me to quit that badd...you got it

Back
Top Bottom