Join us for NikeTalk LIVE 2016, to be held on All Star Sunday, Februrary 14th, in San Francisco!

For the 2K16 tournament I won 1st place and Titus was second, are you all still doing the I$$ certificate? If not it's all good, no worries.
Absolutely.  Those will be issued as special gift codes.  I've already been in contact with them about it.  You'll either receive your code from me or @INSTYLESHOES
 directly once it's available.

Congratulations! 
Awesome, thanks Meth!
You're welcome, but the real thanks on this go to @INSTYLESHOES  for generously offering the prizes - and, of course, to @HuddlerLuis  for putting the gaming tournament together.  I'm really glad everyone had a great time. 

I hear it came down to the wire, too.  Maybe next time we'll be able to live stream it, just in case people want to see a competitive basketball game on All Star Sunday. 

@jumpman247  - At least I went out to the champ! Otherwise I might've won it! 
roll.gif
Lets get a FIFA tournament next time 
nthat.gif

Meth you said something about people recording live greetings. I would like to see those.

Meth you said something about people recording live greetings. I would like to see those.
I'm looking forward to seeing all of those, too.  Raw footage was recorded at the Wikia Fan Studio, where guests could drop by throughout the event to discuss their experiences, leave messages, etc. and that will be shared as soon as it's been edited.  

The on site response to the panel was so strong that I'm not sure how many of the online questions they were able to get to this time around, but there was great response to the Fan Studio and I'm anticipating some great video content as a result.  

For the 2K16 tournament I won 1st place and Titus was second, are you all still doing the I$$ certificate? If not it's all good, no worries.
Absolutely.  Those will be issued as special gift codes.  I've already been in contact with them about it.  You'll either receive your code from me or @INSTYLESHOES

directly once it's available.

Congratulations! 

Awesome, thanks Meth!

You're welcome, but the real thanks on this go to @INSTYLESHOES
 for generously offering the prizes - and, of course, to @HuddlerLuis
 for putting the gaming tournament together.  I'm really glad everyone had a great time. 

I hear it came down to the wire, too.  Maybe next time we'll be able to live stream it, just in case people want to see a competitive basketball game on All Star Sunday. 

Definitely props to Instyleshoes and Luis!

Luis was definitely an awesome host and all around cool guy!

Awesome, thanks Meth!

Now you can break that 8 year drought and buy some new shoes! We all fully expect you to wear them at the next meet-up.

LOL Man, I can wear something other than vans and boots that are AR 670-1 compliant :D

Back
Top Bottom