John Madden retires

I'm surprised this is only 3 pages long...John's a legend and I think every football fan in America is going to miss hearing him in the booth. But hemore than deserves all the accolades he receives....just as long as Madden keeps coming out every year I'm good.
grin.gif

Sad day
ohwell.gif
...hopefully, in the next Madden game, they go back to Maddenand Summerall as the commentators. (Even if they take it from Madden 02 lol)

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

"After Brett Favre retired, there was no reason to go on..." - John Madden
laugh.gif
same thing I said

Dude saw no future in using "cowboy", "gunslinger", or "having fun out there" and decided to throw in the towel...

eyes.gif
damm we gettin old...

Originally Posted by BC2310

I know Kornheiser is/can be annoying but w/ Wilbon would be entertaining IMO, and I really think Mike and Mike would hold it down in the booth

Wilbon is good where is he is.... NBA

Madden is a legend and can't be replaced, hella funny *&^% came out of his mouth, I remember one time him talking about rewarding the fans by dumpingwater on them because it was a hot day he was circling a bunch of the people on the telecaster "the owner should pour water on these folks"

I suggested Wilbon and Kornheiser or Mike and Mike they have good rapport with each other and I would enjoy them in the booth, it my opinion. Those of yougiving me the green ugh face are funny because you don't suggest any replacements yourself. Collinsworth is a clown IMO and I'd rather have SigourneyWeaver in the booth but thats just me

dont 4get madden said Brady's a better qb than montana..........

realest thing he ever said.

Brady the GOAT

Back
Top Bottom