John Legend "Love in the Future" - ALBUM STREAM on Amazon. Good music

John Legend ‏@johnlegend 2h
Listen to the world premiere of my new album, #LoveInTheFuture, now on @AmazonMP3: http://smarturl.it/LITFStream

You got all the trash going on at stuff like the VMAs, and you have guys like John Legend who focus on making good music.

Executive produced by John Legend, Kanye West & Dave Tozer, the same three who EP'd his first two albums.

will definitely be checking this out... it's been too long since we got a john legend project :smokin

i was really feelin the last couple tracks he put out (made to love & who do we think we are) so im looking forward to this.

This sounds really good. Production is done well.

first listen, I'm like "You and I" the best.

Just started the first song

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Instant classic

Will be buying this and Jaheim and Raheem DeVaughn albums on Tuesday.

Anyone have Who Do We Think We Are without Rick Ross????

This better be more like Once Again and not like Evolver. Once Again the best RnB album released the last twenty years.

I agree with you to a degree. Once Again is one of my fav albums of all time, and I wasn't feeling Evolver. I went back and listened to it a month ago and it's actually good in it's own right.

This better be more like Once Again and not like Evolver. Once Again the best RnB album released the last twenty years.

I agree with you to a degree. Once Again is one of my fav albums of all time, and I wasn't feeling Evolver. I went back and listened to it a month ago and it's actually good in it's own right.

Ill give it another listen. I know it's hard to top Once Again because it's a perfect album IMO. Very soulful, mature, and smooth. Its also one of my favorites of all time.

I always liked Evolver but it never had high replay value for me though.

I feel the same way.

"We Loved It" with Seal...SEAL!!! :x 8)

When I first heard it, I was like,"I know this voice. Is this...no...it can't be...!!"

Last edited:
Got a couple songs in .... the kanye influence is evident
That's because Kanye produced on most of the songs.

Production Credits:

1. Dave Tozer
2. Hit-Boy / Kanye West (co.) / Dave Tozer (add.)
3. Darhyl Camper & Kanye West / Dave Tozer & Boogz (add.)
4. Dave Tozer & Nana Kwabena / Kanye West & Da Internz (co.)
5. Bink! / Dave Tozer & Kanye West (co.) / The Twilite Tone & Nana Kwabena (add.)
6. Dave Tozer & John Legend
7. 88-Keys / Dave Tozer & Kanye West (co.)
8. The Runners, Jon David Anderson & David L. Anderson II / Kanye West & John Legend (co.)
9. Q-Tip
10. The Twilite Zone, Kanye West & Dave Tozer / Ken Lewis (add.)
11. Darhyl Camper, John Legend & Kanye West / Dave Tozer (add.)
12. Doc McKinney & Ali Shaheed Muhammad
13. Darhy Camper & Kanye West
14. Malay, Dave Tozer & John Legend
15. Dave Tozer / Kanye West (co.) / Mark Williams (add.)
16. Hit-Boy / Kanye West & Dave Tozer (co.)
17. Bink!
18. Kanye West & Jeff Bhasker / Dave Tozer (co.) / Travis Scott (add.)
19. Pharrel Williams / Jonn Legend (co.)
20. John Legend / Dave Tozer (add.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom