John Elliott + Co Thread

Really want to grab these. Just hesitant since I don’t really know what size in jeans I wear anymore. Lol.

https://www.johnelliott.co/products/the-cast-2-anthracite

Sounds silly but I haven’t worn jeans in a long time. I just wear shorts, training tech fleece pants casually. Last jeans I bought were probably apc petite new standard ones a couple years back.

Sucks you can’t return or refund sale items.

Went ahead and ordered a 34 on the sale anthracite pair.

:D

8519A5A8-3B1B-4AE6-B393-A5F33486C958.jpeg

Word is that some of the anthracite’s have a brown sheen or stain on it. That’s the only reason I’m holding off on them, plus I bought a pair of meguros anyway.

Really want to grab these. Just hesitant since I don’t really know what size in jeans I wear anymore. Lol.

https://www.johnelliott.co/products/the-cast-2-anthracite

Sounds silly but I haven’t worn jeans in a long time. I just wear shorts, training tech fleece pants casually. Last jeans I bought were probably apc petite new standard ones a couple years back.

Sucks you can’t return or refund sale items.
yeah, i passed on many items because i wasn't sure about size.

denim is for sure TTS but loosens up after a few wears.

Really digging the Barneys XO tie dye white long sleeve shirt thats coming out this weekend at the drop @barneys. I'm gonna have to check it out this weekend

looks good bro. i may cop a pair of JE denim one day.

ive been a strictly villain, mercer, escobar guy

denim is for sure TTS but loosens up after a few wears.

Really digging the Barneys XO tie dye white long sleeve shirt thats coming out this weekend at the drop @barneys. I'm gonna have to check it out this weekend
Where'd you see this? I can't find any info.

Thanks. My first ever JE denim. Could not afford most of them until the sale lol.

But I do have some mercer tees and villain hoods.

I believe they are not. But they feel really soft and comfortable.
good luck. You're going to get hooked on JE denim! Wait for the sales though. Most of mine have been at full price but i could have had half of them on sale if i would have waited.

Back
Top Bottom