John Elliott + Co Thread

man y'all said the same thing about the last show and yalll went ham on purchases lol

man y'all said the same thing about the last show and yalll went ham on purchases lol
Idk man, I've looked through these runway shots a few times now and don't see a single "must have" piece.

Obviously some of the looks will change for actual production, but thus far it's looking like money saved for me this next F/W. I love JE's stuff, but I'm not enough of a stan to buy everything they put out - some of those menswear looks are just plain bad.

Last edited:
I don't understand the kake mock vests and the moto jackets/fur collar/bomber sleeves.

Looking forward to the sling bag and the denim patch jacket:

I suddenly also have the urge to look for some Silver Bullets.

Lol the turn happening already.

Sleeveless Kake looks good. Will cop black friday

Yea. I know this thread is def gonna turn and go ham on this collection.

The storytelling is definitely touching NT heads 

I doubt the suits make production but they fit the theme of the show.

Everything else looks good especially the knits and new zip truckers.

JE is moving away from ripped denim too, Season 10 is going good imo.

Last edited:
The storytelling is definitely touching NT heads 

i didnt watch the video all the way through last time, finally just watched it. you might be right. I definitly got excited for it. fits right into my wheel house :smokin

Last edited:
I got faith in all of us as degenerate spenders lol

The green and black varsity/baseball jackets in that video look great. Hopefully they make it to production.

The green and black varsity/baseball jackets in that video look great. Hopefully they make it to production.
thats one of the few things that peaked my interest.

green varsity would be pretty cool...wanted the green slp teddy but not for the price

im a simple man just want a white, black, and grey anti-expos

Biancas are clean! Wish I had thinner legs to pull those off. I don't even mind the rips, it breaks up the monotonous white nicely.

^ You can always order from the UK site like I did. Loving my Carbons so far, much softer than my other JE denims.
weebay.gif

A heather grey anti-expo would nice.
Nice didn't realize they had them 

Last edited:
weak drop  

it feels like john elliott got bored and just started adding unnecessary **** 

i see that white anti expo though 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom