John Elliott + Co Thread

plumas are tempting but im still just waiting on a black pair of denim. might have to look at other designers soon.

i can't ever find a black pair of denim i like. Its always stiff. I know its out there, but i never find a pair to my liking. Any suggestions? I love anything similar to JE's stretch denim.

JE is the perfect price im pooking to spend on denim so personally im not going to check anything that costs more. The dudes on SF really rave about SLP denim though. I might just check out some APCs.

also, xhibition.co use ACLE20 for 20% off. good until the 10th. Im contemplating the alpine raw edge hoodie.

Last edited:
JE is the perfect price im pooking to spend on denim so personally im not going to check anything that costs more. The dudes on SF really rave about SLP denim though. I might just check out some APCs.

also, xhibition.co use ACLE20 for 20% off. good until the 10th. Im contemplating the alpine raw edge hoodie.

good looks with the discount. I was actually going to get that same hoodie and some shirts of JE

i think im going to pass on the hoodie. washed olive mercer and sage kake is enough green fleece i think.

i can't ever find a black pair of denim i like. Its always stiff. I know its out there, but i never find a pair to my liking. Any suggestions? I love anything similar to JE's stretch denim.
I like rag and bone fit 1. It's comfortable due to the stretch and has a really aggressive taper.

how do those acnes stack? thats one of the things i love about JE, the stacks are always on point :lol:

Last edited:
^ all jeans stack lmao. JE doesn't have some special secret in to making jeans stack.

it has to do with the leg opening the taper and the inseam length and most importantly gravity. 

Last edited:
^ all jeans stack lmao. JE doesn't have some special secret in to making jeans stack.
it has to do with the leg opening the taper and the inseam length and most importantly gravity. 

its all about the taper and leg opening to me that causes it to stack the right way. obviously gravity is the main component bro, im not some moron.

i guess i should have asked how it looks compared to JE.

Last edited:
yea the person asked how they stack not if they stack.

some people just wanna be rude smh 

its funny too because theres maybe 5 of us that are always coming into this thread. we should be helping eachother, not just being ignorant, its not like theres people constantly coming in asking the same questions over and over.

Last edited:
Keep it positive bros.

Anyway JE slow drip release is killing me. I really want them to drop that Jacquard Jacket already.

its funny too because theres maybe 5 of us that are always coming into this thread. we should be helping eachother, not just being ignorant, its not like theres people constantly coming in asking the same questions over and over.

Def let's keep it ++++

Check out Blk Denim jeans too!

Update on my sweatpants situation is that since they didn't have it in stock they winded up issuing me a store credit for the price I paid which was 140. Don't know what the hell I'll buy on the website though

Update on my sweatpants situation is that since they didn't have it in stock they winded up issuing me a store credit for the price I paid which was 140. Don't know what the hell I'll buy on the website though
Damb they should've blessed u w da full retail. Honestly cop a pair of escobars

Yea would've been nice, but kept the pants and got the gift card on top, ain't really mad at it. The hole/rip might be somewhat fixable

Yea lol I just sent them pictures of what happened and Screenshots of the purchase email since it was online. If I was a photoshop expert I could've put a different price on the email but I ain't grimey :lol:

Back
Top Bottom