John Elliott + Co Thread

Easy pass for me today. Overall, this years BF sales have been underwhelming to say the least. I pulled the trigger on a black Basalt tee, grey University tee, + Black OS cropped hoodie so far. I am going back and forth on whether I want to buy the JE Herringbone Cargo Pants or Stone Island's garment dyed cargo pants instead.

Last edited:
Easy pass for me today. Overall, this years BF sales have been underwhelming to say the least. I pulled the trigger on a black Basalt tee, grey University tee, + Black OS cropped hoodie so far. I am going back and forth on whether I want to buy the JE Herringbone Cargo Pants or Stone Island's garment dyed cargo pants instead.
off topic/random, i was looking forward to buying stone island slim cargos through some type of deal this weekend or so but it seems like their main line doesn't go on sale :ohwell:

Last edited:

When have JE BF sales been good? I’m genuinely curious because from what I remember it’s always been 30% off, which is whatever. Doesn’t really make much of a difference in already expensive items.

JE is expensive for what they make. Great quality items, but I get why it’s tough to spend so much on basics like a tee or hoodie. Just how it is with these high brands

When have JE BF sales been good? I’m genuinely curious because from what I remember it’s always been 30% off, which is whatever. Doesn’t really make much of a difference in already expensive items.

JE is expensive for what they make. Great quality items, but I get why it’s tough to spend so much on basics like a tee or hoodie. Just how it is with these high brands

Yeah facts.

I like the quality products and the basic look. But some products still aren’t worth it at 30% off.

What's wrong with 30% ?

It’s fine. Nothing too wild though. What I was getting at is what made this sale any different from any of the other years? Isn’t it always 30%? JE has just gotten more expensive so I guess the sale looks worse?

A slight JE alternative looks like uniformla. Anyone try their stuff?

A slight JE alternative looks like uniformla. Anyone try their stuff?
I have some 50/50 micro modal/supima tees from UniformLA and they're dope. The short sleeve crews are pretty close in fit to JE classic crew but slightly larger and they don't shrink in the dryer. Quality is on point and the owner Pat is a good dude. Their stuff is a good value for high quality basics at retail prices and definitely worth trying out with the 25% off BF sale going on now. I just ordered a few Vintage long sleeve crews, excited to finally get the heavier-weight supima in hand. Wish they had more selection in colors but I'm sure they're working on that.
Highly recommended. Don't sleep on them.

I have some 50/50 micro modal/supima tees from UniformLA and they're dope. The short sleeve crews are pretty close in fit to JE classic crew but slightly larger and they don't shrink in the dryer. Quality is on point and the owner Pat is a good dude. Their stuff is a good value for high quality basics at retail prices and definitely worth trying out with the 25% off BF sale going on now. I just ordered a few Vintage long sleeve crews, excited to finally get the heavier-weight supima in hand. Wish they had more selection in colors but I'm sure they're working on that.
Highly recommended. Don't sleep on them.

Thanks Pat!

Thanks Pat!

I doubt that is Pat himself... but I do agree with everything in that post. I have one of the newer "vintage" tees and it is dope. I have a 5 (2 short sleeve, 3 long) of the modal/supima blend shirts, 1 vintage washed black tee, and the Sand pullover hoodie. Everything is high quality and nice fabrics, ships fast, and like garbageman garbageman said, Pat the owner is a cool dude.

Missed out on the coast 2 flash sale :smh:
... nvm Copped a size 31 skittles :pimp:

Last edited:

:lol: I'm not Pat but pretty sure he's a member here.

Alright guys, cut it out!

We’re not dumb. You guys are that company. I won’t be supporting, due to the damn advertisement y’all doing here. Y’all just a luxury Primark.

sale items extra 50% off on JE right now.

caved and copped burgundy cord shorts even tho I already have the olive ones from the season they originally dropped.

I hate that I’m still up and saw this. I went all of Black Friday not spending a dime. Just spent 250 on two hoodies and a turtleneck:lol:
Has JE ever done 50%?

Back
Top Bottom