John Elliott + Co Thread

As far as denim goes how are you guys cleaning them? Directions say wash, cold, but it also says dry clean optional.

Which of the two do you guys go with? I've done dry clean, but doesn't the stuff they use to dry clean affect your **** overtime?

Definitely dry clean anything raw, like Obsidians. I cold washed those once to set in the dye and the pants came out so ****** up. I took the dry cleaner and they fixed them. I assume you can cold wash stuff like the Carbons and Skittles, but I’ve even taken my Carbons to the Dry Cleaner. I prefer to not wash my jeans until I absolutely need to, which is not often, especially with the quality JE provides.

Anyone buy anything Teal this season? I’m torn between Gold or Teal for a hoodie.

Definitely dry clean anything raw, like Obsidians. I cold washed those once to set in the dye and the pants came out so ****ed up. I took the dry cleaner and they fixed them. I assume you can cold wash stuff like the Carbons and Skittles, but I’ve even taken my Carbons to the Dry Cleaner. I prefer to not wash my jeans until I absolutely need to, which is not often, especially with the quality JE provides.

Thanks. Gonna go with dry clean.

Change this title to thread without pics. I love JE too but all this pointless chatter for what? The polo thread at least has pics

just some quick pics (not an actual outfit pic) my bad for the crappy pics/non-JE tee underneath, my cardee is wrinkled, and I believe the sleeves are pretty long at least on me, would have rolled them up but was in a rush to go skating so just threw it on because I remembered i had to take pics of it 8)

unbuttoned
30063316387_e29eb1d541.jpg

buttoned
44950458042_718318edbd.jpg

side
44280107584_615964b5f6.jpg

sorry I don't have the best body type :blush:

Yeah, that's me :frown:
It does fit big in general at least for me, sometimes the sleeves look
a bit weird rolled up, also it's pretty wrinkled from how I folded it :ohwell:
I'll possibly try to get better photos of it soon, with an actual outfit.
Still a little too hot for fashion in socal and been a little busy lately.
Idk, I ain't trying to stawp yall from buying it (it is a decent piece
that I actually enjoy wearing dressed "correctly"/"better" mind you,
I did just throw it on rather quickly) but since I actually bought it,
just trying to get yall a real firm idea of the sizing.
I honestly don't think pigtail anything is for everybody though IMHO

Last edited:
Seems like pigtail material items tend to run long. Not sure if it's because of the material or the items themselves. I think most pigtail items look best layered, but that's just my opinion.

The pics are appreciated, just roll up the sleeves when you rock it. :wink:

That cardigan looks terrible. By contrast, the 4 or 5 pigtail sweaters I have are some of my favourite pieces of clothing I own.

Back
Top Bottom