John Cena wearing Jordans???

Originally Posted by denondct1

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

People still watch this crap
laugh.gif
lol exactly what I was thinking, think they know its scripted yet?  I won't be the one to break the news 
grin.gif
What reality show ISN'T scripted these days??

EXACTLY !! Reality shows are all bogus and people still watch it so whats wrong with WWE Wrestling ???
I admitt I dnt watch it as much as I did when I was younger, but its still fun & exciting to watch (AND I KNW ITS FAKEE
laugh.gif
!!)

Pro Wrestling is a helluva lot more realistic than last Thursday's "LeBron: The Announcement".

Pro Wrestling is a helluva lot more realistic than last Thursday's "LeBron: The Announcement".

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

laugh.gif
lol exactly what I was thinking, think they know its scripted yet?  I won't be the one to break the news 
grin.gif

EXACTLY !! Reality shows are all bogus and people still watch it so whats wrong with WWE Wrestling ???
I admitt I dnt watch it as much as I did when I was younger, but its still fun & exciting to watch (AND I KNW ITS FAKEE
laugh.gif
!!)

lol...i stoped watching this after stone cold steave austin left...lol 
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
!!)

tongue.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
I can't believe people still watch the NBA.
Talk about scripted...

laugh.gif
grin.gif
I can't believe people still watch the NBA.
Talk about scripted...

Originally Posted by yeyoe

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
!!)

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by yeyoe

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
!!)

tongue.gif

Isnt Bibby white & if Cena joined Team Jordan would he be added to the Team Jordan team on 2k?

The Questions....The Possibilities!! lmao

Isnt Bibby white & if Cena joined Team Jordan would he be added to the Team Jordan team on 2k?

Originally Posted by rockwell666

A white Team Jordan member? Never...

Why throw in the race card?
Let me guess. You a little black boy who got his !%% whooped by a white kid because you thought you were 'hard' because you're black.

Leave race out of it dog.

Originally Posted by rockwell666

A white Team Jordan member? Never...

Why throw in the race card?
Let me guess. You a little black boy who got his !%% whooped by a white kid because you thought you were 'hard' because you're black.

Leave race out of it dog.

Originally Posted by TheSurferDeezly

Smh...Not to step on your toes, but if you would've done your research before making your joke, you would've known that jordan brand has football & baseball players...also a female special olympic track runner thats not on Team Jordan squad on 2k.

Originally Posted by TheSurferDeezly

Smh...Not to step on your toes, but if you would've done your research before making your joke, you would've known that jordan brand has football & baseball players...also a female special olympic track runner thats not on Team Jordan squad on 2k.

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

TheSurferDeezly wrote:

lol

listen to this guy, he knows everything.

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

TheSurferDeezly wrote:

lol

listen to this guy, he knows everything.

lol at getting upset over the team 2k joke and not the "white guy on team jordan" joke SMH

lol at getting upset over the team 2k joke and not the "white guy on team jordan" joke SMH

Back
Top Bottom