John Cena wearing Jordans???

Does anyone know the name of the Jordans that John Cena from WWE is wearing on monday night raw? Is he part of Team Jordan now?

Does anyone know the name of the Jordans that John Cena from WWE is wearing on monday night raw? Is he part of Team Jordan now?

lol part of team jordan...

there is a little person spike tv's half pint brawlers that wears space jams in the ring. there pretty yellowed though...

lol part of team jordan...

there is a little person spike tv's half pint brawlers that wears space jams in the ring. there pretty yellowed though...

It was one of the skate shoes. Either the "SS" or "Flipsyde". As for Cena being on the Jordan Brand Team...probably not.

It was one of the skate shoes. Either the "SS" or "Flipsyde". As for Cena being on the Jordan Brand Team...probably not.

Originally Posted by TKBawlin95

i remember him wearing a pair once dont remember which

He wore the 2K9's. 

Nike and WWE have been have loose convos about a partnership.  I think it would be a good look for both brands

Originally Posted by TKBawlin95

i remember him wearing a pair once dont remember which

He wore the 2K9's. 

Nike and WWE have been have loose convos about a partnership.  I think it would be a good look for both brands

People still watch this crap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoes604

It was one of the skate shoes. Either the "SS" or "Flipsyde".
I believe it is the white/black Flipsydes.

He's been wearing them for the past couple of weeks now.

Originally Posted by shoes604

It was one of the skate shoes. Either the "SS" or "Flipsyde".
I believe it is the white/black Flipsydes.

He's been wearing them for the past couple of weeks now.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

laugh.gif
lol exactly what I was thinking, think they know its scripted yet?  I won't be the one to break the news 
grin.gif
What reality show ISN'T scripted these days??

laugh.gif
lol exactly what I was thinking, think they know its scripted yet?  I won't be the one to break the news 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by denondct1

laugh.gif
grin.gif

EXACTLY !! Reality shows are all bogus and people still watch it so whats wrong with WWE Wrestling ???
I admitt I dnt watch it as much as I did when I was younger, but its still fun & exciting to watch (AND I KNW ITS FAKEE
laugh.gif
!!)

Back
Top Bottom