Jogger pants...

So I was sent the wrong color in Publish Joggers. Ordered Olive, they sent another pair of Hunter. I already have hunter. they are size 34 and BNWT/never tried on. PM me if interested...under retail shipped in US. They are sold out everywhere so figured someone might want em....

Last edited:
Any recommendations for slim/skinny sweats for around $50?

I don't live near a H&M store so that can't be an option for me.

Repped PO. I had been hesitant but I hear so much about the Nike TF that I had to try. Grabbed a Large in the greys. Im 33 waist 170lbs and 5 8..grabbed a Large...thats about what I have seen reccomended. Had thought about getting an XL but Im a M in most sweats so I should be good

Anyone with Mercer's how do publish fit in comparison?

My 33s in mercers are big and i wear a 34x32 in levi's 511 and a 33 in j.crew for the most part. Thanks

If you're in Houston, the store Zara sells jogger pants. Bought a pair there for $40 which is relatively cheap compared to other places I have seen

Kith doin phone orders on black Mercer pants. Not sure about size run but these are the previous label made of a lighter cotton not twill. Total was $147. Here's the number
(646) 648-6285

If I'm a 30 waist in jeans what size do I need? Also, maybe it's my broswer but ever since NDC updated I haven't been able to see any sizes or add to cart. Anyone else have this problem?

Im a 29 and i wear a small.

Shotout to PO2345 for the heads up scooped up a black and grey pair :smokin

If I'm a 30 waist in jeans what size do I need? Also, maybe it's my broswer but ever since NDC updated I haven't been able to see any sizes or add to cart. Anyone else have this problem?

I copped a black pair earlier and own a Large grey pair bro, so I'd suggest a medium or even a small (depending if you like em real snug or slightly looser).

I copped a black pair earlier and own a Large grey pair bro, so I'd suggest a medium or even a small (depending if you like em real snug or slightly looser).

So they run pretty snug then huh? Better go with a medium.

restock of Nike Ace Cuff (AW77) on NDC (most sizes)

also on Footlocker, Champs, Eastbay (select sizes)

Popped into Forever 21 yesterday and surprisingly they have these dope jogger sweats with zippers. Fit really nice and I like the extra long double drawstring thing going on. Only $21 something too (whats with F21 and their weird pricing?).

Back
Top Bottom