Jogger pants...

anyone here ever get their mercers, publish joggers or zanerobes tailored?  i wanna see if i can get the legs cut shorter so they dont bunch up as much on the bottom but wanna know if anyone has done it yet

Going to get my umbers tailored this week. Only issue is the "panel" around the knee area, not sure how that's going to look with material being taken off the bottom.

One guy over at the "Ronnie Fieg Collab" thread is saying it's the navy pants with black cuffs and one guy is saying it's the black pants via jamiepaige's Instagram.
Thanks, does anyone know a link that might go live before the tweet? I am just planning on refreshing the Kith collections page.

As aforesaid they can be had for around $80 from Karmaloop. If that's still too much then they're probably not for you
laugh.gif
The ones I wanted on KL ate 120. And foh with that ****..If you can drop 100+ on pants (not denim) do you.
roll.gif
 Okay

Did you apply the coupon?

Last edited:
Going to get my umbers tailored this week. Only issue is the "panel" around the knee area, not sure how that's going to look with material being taken off the bottom.

Oh word cool. Lemme know how that works out. I dont own any mercers but the publish joggers don't have any paneling

i had a pair of mercers in my cart, but were sold out by the time i checked out.  i don't think that i need them that badly haha. i might get a pair for little one though

Can't believe i'm only 23 and I feel way too old for s*** like this.

I don't know why but I just can't reasonably accept fashion trends that high schoolers go wild over....even if the clothes are kinda tuff.
laugh.gif

Like, what grown woman is gonna want a ni*** that dress like that?
opinions, opinions

Yea I peeped their stuff earlier and they didn't really have the color I was looking for. I would prefer a pair that look like the Zara joints but those specifically are sold out |I
what about the Phillip Lim at Target ones? They hit clearance so maybe you can find them in stores. I think Karmaloop might have a few.

Well, Zanerobe came through for me.  I reported and photographed the defect (mentioned above), and they refunded my money and let me keep the pants.  All of this within 12 hours of receiving the item.  Excellent customer service and the way all companies should operate.  

I ordered the pants direct from their website.

A friend told me Nike has thick cotton jogger chinos cuffed, is he right?

Can´t seem to find them..... any pics or link?

Last edited:
Those Zanerobe slingshot denim pants look really nice, but the price is a little high.  I like how they have a normal button and zip fly closure instead of the drawstring.  They do still look a little long in the crotch, though.  Maybe i'll try them if i can find a better price in the future.

can you mercer pro's help me?  my size 26 just came in today.

the waist is perfect, but the legs are really skinny a tad away from leggings.  the cuffs hug my leg very firmly compared to zanerobes.

if i size up the waist will be loose, but will it alleviate the tight fitting legs or be almost the same?

Not those, but these instead, he sent me some fit pics:

Found out these are Nike Sportswear Washed Cotton Twill Pant (521637-051)

He copped me two pairs in light and dark grey as a present from his hols in Sweeden, I´m so happy with them.

Here´s a link with better pics from Shelta:

http://shelta.eu/products/brand/nike-sportswear/nike-sportswear-washed-cotton-twill-pant

Back
Top Bottom