Jogger pants...

I know there has been enough sizing questions but I'm usually a 30 in jeans. What sz do you recommend in those dynamos?
I'd get tts for a slim look or a sz up for a more baggier look. Keep in mind the dynamos do have some drop crotch action though so if you sz up it might be worse

obviously different for everyone, but i wish i would've went down one size on my camel dynamos. the waist fits me lil bigger than i would have hoped. 

Does anybody have a pair of uniqlo sweatpants/joggers? Do they shrink? I bought a medium but if they shrink I'll probably have to go back and exchange for a large

usually 100% cotton clothing shrinks when washing and putting it in the dryer. blends such as cotton/polyester doesn't shrink as much.

looks like i'll be going back to uniqlo to exchange then 
mean.gif
 shoulda thought about this when I was in the store. 

I liked the material on the Uniqlo sweats but the fit is not working for me.
Medium too tight on my crotch. Large too loose below the knee.

Grabbed those Olive Dynamos from that UO sale, thanks for posting that :smokin

Speaking of Uniqlo...can anyone comment on how their pants are sized? Jeans, khakis, etc? Thinking of grabbing a pair...

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a pair that is not slim fit? I tried on Zanerobe and Publish but they're a little too slim for my liking. Looking for something with a little more room but not super baggy.

Can anyone recommend a pair that is not slim fit? I tried on Zanerobe and Publish but they're a little too slim for my liking. Looking for something with a little more room but not super baggy.
Did you try sizing up when you tried on the Zanerobe and Publish joggers? That's probably your only course of action because these style of pants have a slimmer fitting silhouette.

I always thought the publish legacy's had too much room in the thighs. Try sizing up 1

Last edited:
For those who own legacy joggers, I have a small question. Do your pants attract lint, small hairs, etc.? I find mine to be a lint magnet and removing the lint is a hassle. Ive used my lint roller and lint brush and both remove some lint, but a majority of it remains on the pants. The fabric of the pant causes lint to be tougher to remove. Does anyone have an effective method in removing the lint from these pants?

Did you try sizing up when you tried on the Zanerobe and Publish joggers? That's probably your only course of action because these style of pants have a slimmer fitting silhouette.

I always thought the publish legacy's had too much room in the thighs. Try sizing up 1

Good looks fellas. I'll try sizing up. I really liked Zanerobe too but the wife started clowning saying it looks like I'm wearing leggings/tights lol :smh:

For those who own legacy joggers, I have a small question. Do your pants attract lint, small hairs, etc.? I find mine to be a lint magnet and removing the lint is a hassle. Ive used my lint roller and lint brush and both remove some lint, but a majority of it remains on the pants. The fabric of the pant causes lint to be tougher to remove. Does anyone have an effective method in removing the lint from these pants?
So I'm not the only one this happens to then. I wore my black pair and couldn't figure what the hell was going on. :lol: I just figured it was the sweatshirt that I was wearing that caused it.

Last edited:
I was looking for something similar because I don't like that super slim fit past the knees, the ones i found was american apparel's sateen billionaire pants.

ps, is this who i think it is? MCZ??

Cool I'll check those out. Haha nah not who you think. The homie MarkMan has his own account on here. You can find him in the Jordan forum or any video game related thread.

Zanerobe has ruined me, i tried A&F, AE, Old Navy, etc.. I can't even wear my publish joints anymore..

ZR >

:smokin

My Olive legacy's surprisingly don't attract lint at all. My Black sureshots do attract a good amount of lint though

Back
Top Bottom