Jogger pants...

Ah dang was hoping they would be a bit darker in person thanks for the reply. Those navy and olive are on my list for sure though really diggin these joggers.

Topman Moto Joggers
_9362289.jpg

so are the Publish Legacies including in the nordstrom sale?
I don't think so.  They aren't in the catelog at least

Waiting for the sale to pick up one more pair of sure shots.  I think i want Khaki if i can get them.  I have Rust/black/red.  If i can land the shorts for 50% off i will cop 2 pairs of those

Sale starts today for Nordstrom Card Members and to the general public the 18th. I might sign up for the debit card since I shop from Nordstrom a couple times a year.

As far as that sureshots go, I think Burgundy might be the only color fellas. If you look in the catalog, it only lists burgundy in the sale

so are the Publish Legacies including in the nordstrom sale?

I don't think so.  They aren't in the catelog at least

Waiting for the sale to pick up one more pair of sure shots.  I think i want Khaki if i can get them.  I have Rust/black/red.  If i can land the shorts for 50% off i will cop 2 pairs of those

WHEN DOES THE SALE START?
Sarted today if your a card holder. I dont see any publish.

Sale starts today for Nordstrom Card Members and to the general public the 18th. I might sign up for the debit card since I shop from Nordstrom a couple times a year.

As far as that sureshots go, I think Burgundy might be the only color fellas. If you look in the catalog, it only lists burgundy in the sale

same thing i was thinking.. the Debit card seems reasonable.

maroon is the only sureshot @ 64
They have the light blue munk tunk 78
and the Dynamo Khaki @ 79

Blesss really wanted it to be other sureshots too but I was gonna get burgandy regardless. Welp gonna get the burgandy and the dynamo now. Thanks for the info. Repped

If I can get my roommate to stack his discount on top of the $79 sale price, they will be copped for sure

I'M HOPING IT'S THE SECOND LINK YOU POSTED. PASS IF IT'S THE FIRST ONE.

EDIT: SEEMS THE FIRST ONE, TAUPE COLOR IS THE ONLY ONE NORDSTROM HAS.
I noticed that too but it seems like a lot of the items that are a part of the sale have been taken off the general public website.

For an example, I know for a fact that the burgundy sureshots are on sale. If you search for it, you can't find it.

I'm looking at these "Munk Trunk" zanerobes. I have the dynamo that are on sale and these may be these 2nd best jogger up.

Back
Top Bottom