Joey Bada$$ 1999 mixtape

Someone went on Joeys Wiki and titled his albums Flop 1-3 lmfao

This beef is going to be like Meek vs Drake

It doesn't matter what Troy ave says people on the internet are going to say he is average or trash and Joey will be treated as a god MC

Troy Ave called into Sway in the morning. Soundcloud link to the audio:

Dude responds to Troy's claim of being the "no.1" Independant rapper,Joey replies with nothing but facts and this lame decides to bring up and talk reckless about a dead homie...don't know how so many are co-signing this :smh:

Can't wait for Pro Era to empty clips on wax on that boy

Last edited:
Dude responds to Troy's claim of being the "no.1" Independant rapper,Joey replies with nothing but facts and this lame decides to bring up and talk reckless about a dead homie...don't know how so many are co-signing this :smh:

Can't wait for Pro Era to empty clips on wax on that boy

THIS

*shrug* I don't get why it's so bad, maybe because it's troy Ave. I've heard worse in a rap diss.

*shrug* I don't get why it's so bad, maybe because it's troy Ave. I've heard worse in a rap diss.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On topic though I feel like mocking the suicide of a friend is too far. Troy Ave's ego is enormous and he doesn't really have anything to back it up with. He's been calling rappers like Joey weirdos for a long time and when he claims he's the #1 independant artist (lol) it makes sense that Joey takes a jab to put him in his place.

What he said on that record is already crossing the line but on top of that he calls into Sway in the morning and mocks Steez's death some more. He spent more time mocking Steez than Joey in that call. That's just foul.

Some people don't respect suicide. If son was murdered in cold blood for no reason then I probably would agree he jumped the gun and went there. But son took his own life.

Don't u dare post the goat post 2010 diss record in here colombia

Don't u dare post the goat post 2010 diss record in here colombia
One of my favorite disses 
laugh.gif
 Definitely the goat post 2010

In that case Gucci also mocked a death but at least he had reason to. Jeezy sent goons to take his chain so he shot and killed one of his mans in self defense. That's justified and I don't think a line was crossed there.

Capital Steez on the other hand doesn't have **** to do with this beef and he's been dead before this even started.

To bring that up and mock him is way out of line. Suicide isn't something to mock imo, regardless of how people feel about it.

Mental illness is a serious issue. I don't agree with suicide either and I personally know 3 people that have committed suicide. It's selfish but I don't really blame them. Their mind wasn't right and they saw no way out.

Last edited:
Gucci's instance of mentioning dude was always justified in my book. They sent shooters to Wop's home and he showed those dudes he flipped it and proved he wasn't a sucker. Blasted they mans and mentioned it in a track. It is what it is.

Last edited:
:x Jesus...tf is wrong with dude? Sounds like he's trying his hardest to get ethered

*just found out dude is 30 pulling all this **** too :rofl:. Looking like 50's long lost son

Last edited:
The show has also added new recurring guest stars with rapper Joey Bad***** and actor Chris Conroy who will portray new characters. Joey Bad***** will make his TV debut, playing Leon, a new close friend of Elliot (Rami Malek) from the neighborhood who often talks excessively to Elliot, advising him and philosophizing the meanings of life. Conroy will play Derek, a young, attractive new man in Joanna’s (Corneliussen) life.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/mr-...-cristofer-stephanie-corneliussen-1201722803/

Any one who grew up downtown BK should remember Troy ave handing out his trash mixtapes 10-15 years ago in the streets of Fulton Mall. This dude is legit old enough to be Joey's pops.

Back
Top Bottom