Joey Bada$$ 1999 mixtape

damn wonder what kid was going through, rip

didn't they just drop a tape and starting to "come up"

with all due respect to him and his family this is a gift and a curse for Pro Era, will get some media coverage from this.  Honestly I didn't listen to anyone but Joey, or know their names.  Now I do.

:frown: kid had so much potential too....R.I.P. and prayers out to his family...I can't even imagine. |I

That's terrible news to hear. Christmas time will never be the same for the family members he left behind. R.I.P

R.I.P. to him |I. Outside of Joey I found that he was the best rapper out of Pro.Era and the one I was checking for the most. Crazy hearing this and seeing his last tweet. Hard to comprehend cause he had everything going for him and PE is on the way up. I wonder what really happened. Feel terrible for his family,Joey and the rest of the crew too :smh:.

man its sad cuz........ he was thinking on another level even though the whole pro era crew is nice ......im bangin amerikkan korruption right now ..... and i was just listening to the apro mixtape last night like man this dude is crazy

****. This can't be for real.

Tell me this is a troll.

STEEZ had crazy potential, and besides the music **** dude was only 19. I'm sick.:smh:

Last edited:
nah not at all weird huh?// i thought the same thing .....check his twitter it says THE END ... it would just be too much of a joke or a joke gone way to far

He was too real.

Rest in power Steez.

RIP to Steez
How is the mixtape though? Prob will get around to it later this week

It is a really good mixtape....very impressed by the production on it.. It has a nice jazzy sound throughout and is very reminiscent of the sound ATCQ had on Midnight Marauders. I've given it a few listens throughout and my favorite tracks are Like Water, Wrecord Out, F A Rap Critic, Interlude 47, Ressurection of Real, Vinyls, School High, Natural, Kings, and Last Cypher.

What are everyone elses favorite tracks?

It is a really good mixtape....very impressed by the production on it.. It has a nice jazzy sound throughout and is very reminiscent of the sound ATCQ had on Midnight Marauders. I've given it a few listens throughout and my favorite tracks are Like Water, Wrecord Out, F A Rap Critic, Interlude 47, Ressurection of Real, Vinyls, School High, Natural, Kings, and Last Cypher.
What are everyone elses favorite tracks?

I enjoyed the whole tape. Definitely Vinyls, School High, Natural, K.I.N.G.S, Last Cypher, Like Water

Like Water.:pimp:

Vinyls.:pimp:

Natural.:pimp:

School High.:pimp:

Bunch of talented young dudes. I'm eager to see what the future holds for these dudes. Still sick over Steez. Probably my favorite after Joey. AmeriKKKan Corruption was dope.|I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom