Joe Rogan Podcast

LOL everything has to be a conspiracy to some people.

MzNshRRv_400x400.jpg

I don't understand :lol:

So if you're a Russian propagandist does that make you anti American??
If your love Russia is expressed to deny the attempts to destabilize and subvert American institutions, yes, that makes you anti-American.

The article is about Tucker Carlson, but it explains how Putin is using American voices to deepen internal division and undermine American foreign policy.

What's the agenda?

Geopolitics.

On paper, the US is a geographical fortress that no country would attempt to penetrate, but if you can exploit the cultural differences and divisions that exist within it, you can increase internal dysfunction force the country's attention to turn inwards and focus less on its global presence. If you can push the population to fight among themselves, that's a bonus.

If you weren't around during the period of American cultural hegemony (pre-2005), it's hard to grasp how the perception of the US has changed for the negative as the international community became aware of the depth of America's socioeconomic fault lines. A large portion of our population is very receptive to authoritarian messaging, and it's very exploitable.

I don't understand :lol:

So if you're a Russian propagandist does that make you anti American??

What's the agenda?

To keep it simple, white ethno state & global fascism ran by the tech oligarchs is the goal.

A lot of people are compromised or paid off by Putin & them. It’s an active measures campaign. Joe Rogan is just one of many Russian Propagandists. Damn near the entire right wing ecosystem with the loudest voices are caught up Elon too. David Sacks. Peter Thiel. All PayPal guys. FB guys too.

IMG_5698.jpeg

So when Russell Brand, Jimmy Dore, Glenn Greenwald, Matt Taibbi, Weinstein Bros, IDW (Intellectual Dark Web), Jordan Peterson etc, watch closely how they discuss Russia, or what they don’t discuss. It’s an easy tell. And you all will soon find out the obvious. It took Rogans fanbase 5 years to figure it out

The agenda is that that MAGA is siding with the enemy (Putin) because they feel they have the same interests, destroying "woke" culture, Christian nationalism, being majority white and being anti LGBT.

To keep it simple, white ethno state & global fascism ran by the tech oligarchs is the goal.

A lot of people are compromised or paid off by Putin & them. It’s an active measures campaign. Joe Rogan is just one of many Russian Propagandists. Damn near the entire right wing ecosystem with the loudest voices are caught up Elon too. David Sacks. Peter Thiel. All PayPal guys. FB guys too.

Okay so if we roll with this is Putin just a posterboy for this ideology or would there ultimately be some form of alliance between Russia and the US under a right wing government?

If your love Russia is expressed to deny the attempts to destabilize and subvert American institutions, yes, that makes you anti-American.

The article is about Tucker Carlson, but it explains how Putin is using American voices to deepen internal division and undermine American foreign policy.

Geopolitics.

On paper, the US is a geographical fortress that no country would attempt to penetrate, but if you can exploit the cultural differences and divisions that exist within it, you can increase internal dysfunction force the country's attention to turn inwards and focus less on its global presence. If you can push the population to fight among themselves, that's a bonus.

If you weren't around during the period of American cultural hegemony (pre-2005), it's hard to grasp how the perception of the US has changed for the negative as the international community became aware of the depth of America's socioeconomic fault lines. A large portion of our population is very receptive to authoritarian messaging, and it's very exploitable.

I’m seeing more and more, people don’t really understand Geopolitics :lol:

And I feel like it’s by design.

America is for sure, one of the worst actors in history in Geopolitics. Russia, right there with them.

To not understand either of these two countries geo-political goals….is :lol:

American (western “liberal democracies” ) interest being subverted internally for Russian interests is the story of our lifetime. By a compromised congress/president and tech oligarchs all over.

Amazing. And this is simply history bouncing back in a way too. It’s super interesting.

Okay so if we roll with this is Putin just a posterboy for this ideology or would there ultimately be some form of alliance between Russia and the US under a right wing government?

Brazil (under bolsanaro, but Lula is friendly enough to kremlin intrest) Russia Iran/India China Saudia Arabia

Brazil
Russia
Iran/India
China
Saudi Arabia/South Africa

Is the alliance. And this includes countries like Hungary etc.

Watch closely how Rogan, Tucker etc cover these places…and then watch Joe Rogan or Tucker Carlson talk about Canada, Australia, Great Britain, USA

Rumble too is another platform that is a Russian propaganda outlet.

Yeah i'm familiar with BRICS. Was that not established to counter American Imperialism and US dollar hegemony?

Also I don't see how that ties into a White ethno state narrative given how most those nations are 'ethnic'.

Yeah i'm familiar with BRICS. Was that not established to counter American Imperialism and US dollar hegemony?

Also I don't see how that ties into a White ethno state narrative given how most those nations are 'ethnic'.

Putin and the GOP share a white ethno state fantasy. Also, Putin & the Payal guys.

It’s not all 1:1. Obvious different interest. But Rogan and his circle have literally been repeating Russian propaganda for 5 straight years. A lot of it debunked, and they never ever come back to it either. It’s really easy to see.

IMG_5698.jpeg

So when Russell Brand, Jimmy Dore, Glenn Greenwald, Matt Taibbi, Weinstein Bros, IDW (Intellectual Dark Web), Jordan Peterson etc, watch closely how they discuss Russia, or what they don’t discuss. It’s an easy tell. And you all will soon find out the obvious. It took Rogans fanbase 5 years to figure it out

Agree with what you're saying but I still think Sam Harris is a good listen. Pretty level headed and calls out a lot of these IDW grifters.

you know this is like, when you have kids and think that whatever bad behaviour they have MUST be from that one kid in school with them.

Not realizing it might just be your kid.

I’m sure Katts doing Putin’s bidding but

This podcast was hilarious since Joe and Katt are baked out of there minds
I went thru it all and they talked about everything and nothing at the same time:lol:. 2x speed was the only passable way to listen to it. I can't pinpoint dialogue topics because they'll be on a different one every 2mins:lol:

I went thru it all and they talked about everything and nothing at the same time:lol:. 2x speed was the only passable way to listen to it. I can't pinpoint dialogue topics because they'll be on a different one every 2mins:lol:
I literally yelled “ katt finish the ******* sentence” multiple times
Dude was so insanely baked he was talking like a snail

Back
Top Bottom