JOE JOHNSON.....what are your thoughts on him

yungchamp

Banned
he's my 2nd fav. player in the league and i've got to see him twice since i've been in atlanta and one word to just describe his game is simply"nice"...i went to the game today against portland and i didn't even notice it until the 4th but dude put up a quiet 30+ performance...dude hashandles and can shoot it anywhere on the court....why doesn't he get mentioned often?!? dude is averaging 21+ ppg 6+ apg and no talk on dude what soever..I know he's on jb and thats cool but as far as getting talked about by the media i see very little of it or none of it what so ever why is that?

*joe johnson cilps

crossover on powe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hes a good player. Kinda streaky, but IMO underrated. He is also being so overworked this year its going to hurt him in the latter months. Bibby has beenhorrible since the ASG and Josh Smith has to.

I like him. Wished the Warriors would make a run for him in 2010... but sadly, Rowell and Nelson have no direction
smh.gif
. We wasted our money on Maggette,Crawford (traded Harrington's expiring for him), and Stephen Jackson
smh.gif

allstar level player. we only talk about superstars on this board so joe doesn't get mentioned that much. he had an average 2 month stretch just now beforeexploding these last 4 games.

I always liked him as a player, even back in his rookie year in Boston. I didn't know he would be this good or this clutch though. Dude is so smooth andcan get any shot he wants.

J Jo should get player of the week the way he's been ballin lately. Dude's scoring arsenal is top 5. No help D/double team/good defender can doanything. He can get to his spots effortlessly.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

J Jo should get player of the week the way he's been ballin lately. Dude's scoring arsenal is top 5. No help D/double team/good defender can do anything. He can get to his spots effortlessly.
nah its D whistle

but joe is the 3rd best SG in the league IMO

many reasons.
he's inconsistent, takes too many jumpshots, and being on the hawks doesnt help.
dude can ball though, no doubt. def. underrated.

Very good player.

I feel that he's underrated by the casual basketball fan but overrated by the basketball purists (if that makes sense).

amazing shooter/scorer, good leader, incredibly underrated

it's not brought up a lot, but the start of the Suns demise was
when they let Joe Johnson go

Back
Top Bottom