Joe Buddens VS Jay-Z(Who Wins?)

honestly, if Jay responds and they both really go at it instead of these little jabs they've been sending each other, it's gonna be boring as hell.

what else can Joey say except the same tired +%%* that he's been saying in his jabs to Hov (he's too old, he's MJ with the Wizards, he fell off,etc.) and you can bet Jay is gonna take the "i'm the Mike Jordan of the mic recordin....you're Kobe, maybe Tracy McGrady","i'm-a-legend-and-your-favorite-rapper-so-don't-take-it-there-cause-i'm-still-better-than-you" stance that he already has.

we'll just end up hearing the same +%%* that they've already said, re-hashed over and over again...

laugh.gif
@ we get money

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

honestly, if Jay responds and they both really go at it instead of these little jabs they've been sending each other, it's gonna be boring as hell.

what else can Joey say except the same tired +%%* that he's been saying in his jabs to Hov (he's too old, he's MJ with the Wizards, he fell off, etc.) and you can bet Jay is gonna take the "i'm the Mike Jordan of the mic recordin....you're Kobe, maybe Tracy McGrady", "i'm-a-legend-and-your-favorite-rapper-so-don't-take-it-there-cause-i'm-still-better-than-you" stance that he already has.

we'll just end up hearing the same +%%* that they've already said, re-hashed over and over again...

Very true but I'd still want to hear it. Two lyrical heavyweights going at it what could be better

Originally Posted by diceloveme

what else can Joey say except the same tired +%%* that he's been saying in his jabs to Hov (he's too old, he's MJ with the Wizards, he fell off, etc.) and you can bet Jay is gonna take the "i'm the Mike Jordan of the mic recordin....you're Kobe, maybe Tracy McGrady", "i'm-a-legend-and-your-favorite-rapper-so-don't-take-it-there-cause-i'm-still-better-than-you" stance that he already has.

Very true but I'd still want to hear it. Two lyrical heavyweights going at it what could be better

What would be better is if Joey put out his album and stopped whining and Jay gave me access to his Maybach, G5 and Beyonce.

beyonce-guitar.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

What would be better is if Joey put out his album and stopped whining and Jay gave me access to his Maybach, G5 and Beyonce.

beyonce-guitar.jpg

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

blazinjkid you gotta a point if Joey took it in that direction and I wouldn't really be hype over hearing that and the resul t would mos def be split onwho won but what happened to battles being about who had the better bars? like Beans Vs. Jada. Why does everything gotta be about exsposing some secret on someNaS babymother or Prodigy in a tutu tip. To me all that is xtra issh on top of the dope n disrespectful bars. Dudes want some scandal shh n that to me is morefemale than anything. A battle should be about who's bars are better, taking away the typical things they would say about each other lets you see whoreally is creative with what they say.

Beans Vs. Jada last real good battle in hip hop.

smokin.gif

^ i'm sure there'll be good bars but it's gonna be shhh like this from Joey:

the Dynasty's over, you aint Mike with the Bulls
i'll pop your Wiz...i'm Tim Allen, nice with the tools

and Jay is gonna come back with @$%@ like:

400 million and my thirst aint quenched
headed to the hall of fame while you stuck on the bench

and then the internet is gonna explode from everyone posting their
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
's

laugh.gif
this @$%@ is gonna be mad predictable...

smh.gif
I hope not but this is all speculation right now itmight go the way true 3 blue is sayin

For the record that Jigga line is better, that shh hurts a N_ str8 up sayin you a failure
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

^ i'm sure there'll be good bars but it's gonna be shhh like this from Joey:

the Dynasty's over, you aint Mike with the Bulls
i'll pop your Wiz...i'm Tim Allen, nice with the tools

and Jay is gonna come back with @$%@ like:

400 million and my thirst aint quenched
headed to the hall of fame while you stuck on the bench

and then the internet is gonna explode from everyone posting their
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
's

laugh.gif
this @$%@ is gonna be mad predictable...

Does sound like something they both would say but the battle would be a hip hop classic no doubt.

Not taking anything away from joey, but some of y'all are still a little hyperactive after hearing MM3, coz that shh is dope, but some people are goingoverboard.

my 2 cents.

1. I dunno who would win just simply because Jay's attitude like he is on a whole nother level of rap that noone can touch is so
sick.gif
to me. Its disgusting how Ns get when they get hyped by stans.
2. I love Joes music and i feel like when he is depressed and angry he makes the best music. but dude is really startin to annoy me with all the Def Jam/Jaywhining.
3. "Now just say something, and these Ns will believe it"
4. which brings me to my next point..... Jay to me is overrated ..sorry I know NT cant breathe unless Jay says its cool. I have never consistantly been like
eek.gif
when I hear Jay's music.... no...seriously ive been WOWed more bymore artists than him.
5. I like Eminem more than BOTH Jay and Joe. and I am more excited seeing a new Ludacris track than i do Jay. Luda is interesting to me. I know everytime he isgunna fuse lyrical talent and a lil bit of swag and comedy. Im sick and tired of Jay rapping to the fans as if we are lil kids and he is the father talkinabout how he used to be and how "grown" he is. Taking care of your kids and helping others (such as other artists) is grown up and NOT drinking Aceof Spades in a Maybach. and im sick and tired of Joe crying. I understand he is gettin it off his chest but....seriously his music AINT gunna change themainstream industry.

Dont get me wrong I do LOVE Jay' music as well and he has def. earned his spot in the top 10 rappers. but to me dude is overhyped. If he never said he wasgunna "retire" and if he never called him self the "best" then jay wouldnt be as popular. I mean just look, now lil wayne is saying he isthe best. and ppl believe that. there are alot of artists i would listen too before Jay and thats just me being real. I know NT is gunna crucify me but i dontcare, Id much rather have an HONEST oppinion instead of hoppin on a bandwagon. Sheep leading Sheep.

*goes back to bumpin old Will Smith cassettes*

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

"We need a board!!!"
Great Interview
laugh.gif
still tight he foolishly responded to that loser Jimmy
If he never said he was gunna "retire" and if he never called him self the "best" then jay wouldnt be as popular.
Co-sign
*goes back to bumpin old Will Smith cassettes*
He's the DJ and I'm the Rapper is a classic!

smokin.gif

That quote about him retiring and being as popular is false, around 99-2000 Jay was already the king and once blueprint dropped that Just made it Official

so your going to tell me jay height of his fame was when he said he was going to retire? that seems like blasphemy to me.

i don't think there's any argument as far as jay>joe overall but I feel like right now joe would hanlde jay in a battle. he's easily the bestrapper out right now as far as i'm concerned

Im not sure.
but i would say Jay cause, they both gonna come nice but Jay is winning by miles in real life. and the way Jay lets peeps \know how far ahead he is its likeDamn. for example look at Jimmy, he described dude as the 8th man on the bench yellin "you're a bum" and well it would be tru. he has a way ofputtin S!!! into perspective.

Originally Posted by jpap348

i don't think there's any argument as far as jay>joe overall but I feel like right now joe would hanlde jay in a battle. he's easily the best rapper out right now as far as i'm concerned

Exactly thats all I'm trying to say right now

Originally Posted by jpap348

i don't think there's any argument as far as jay>joe overall but I feel like right now joe would hanlde jay in a battle. he's easily the best rapper out right now as far as i'm concerned

Exactly thats all I'm trying to say right now

I can't agree with that one, especially after listening to American Gangster, Jay put the album out for situations like this, just to show dudes wherehe is standing. I'm laughing at Joey right now from the Shade 45 still.

so your going to tell me jay height of his fame was when he said he was going to retire? that seems like blasphemy to me.

tired.gif
I didnt say that read what I quoted again he only became popularwhen he said he was the best also that time frame you said is bogus numerous other rappers had the game shutdown word to DMX an dBig Pun but I aint goin intoit man you think dude was the bes durin that time Im not gonna sum up those 2 years like he was runnin it.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom