Joe Buddens VS Jay-Z(Who Wins?)

After Od'n on MM3 I got to thinking if jay responded and this were to turn into a battle who do you think would win. I'm going to have to go with Joe.Even though Jay is the king of one line destructions he hasn't battled in a while and this would be Joe's oppurtunity to claim a top spot with a winover arguably the best rapper alive

If he comes with something better than his A game Joey, out with old in with the new

For the record Ol Man Jigga is the better rapper but that has nothing to do with a battle

smokin.gif

Budden killed G-Unit & Game, outside of the internet, people were oblivious. Budden took his beat back from Jay, and slaughtered him in the process.Lyrically, Eminem is the only person I can honestly see hanging with Joey, I'm saying that as a fan, and as a individual whose calling it as it is.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Dice you're ODing on the Buddens love lately my friend

No$%%## , But this dude is unreal to me. Its like how does he come up with this@%$%. Jay is my favorite rapper ever but right now I really don't thinkHov can mess with a younger hungry cat like Joe.

the ##%% does the internet mean in a battle? I know what yall are trying to imply but its stupid cuz it can be flipped the exact same way on Jay...

and I'd put my money on Buddens against anybody right now...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

the ##%% does the internet mean in a battle? I know what yall are trying to imply but its stupid cuz it can be flipped the exact same way on Jay...

and I'd put my money on Buddens against anybody right now...

Same exact thoughts here. Joe has the crown right now Seriously MM3 just solified his spot

please with the speculating.
smh.gif

and i still like mm2 over this

Budden killed G-Unit & Game, outside of the internet, people were oblivious. Budden took his beat back from Jay, and slaughtered him in the process. Lyrically, Eminem is the only person I can honestly see hanging with Joey, I'm saying that as a fan, and as a individual whose calling it as it is.
good lord

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

please with the speculating.
smh.gif

and i still like mm2 over this

Budden killed G-Unit & Game, outside of the internet, people were oblivious. Budden took his beat back from Jay, and slaughtered him in the process. Lyrically, Eminem is the only person I can honestly see hanging with Joey, I'm saying that as a fan, and as a individual whose calling it as it is.
good lord

Care to elaborate my fellow knicks fan?

he slaughtered him on pump it up? seriously? do u really agree with that? they both went in, but one did not outshine the other. i think people feel that wasbecause joe's verse was like 50-60 bars of hot %%$# while jay had probably half as many bars but equally was agressive. its was more of whoever got thelast say was automatically the victor on that track imo.

he slaughtered him on pump it up? seriously? do u really agree with that? they both went in, but one did not outshine the other. i think people feel that was because joe's verse was like 50-60 bars of hot %%$# while jay had probably half as many bars but equally was agressive. its was more of whoever got the last say was automatically the victor on that track imo.

I wasnt talking about pump it up, I was talking about the speculating and MM3 of not being better than MM2

Budden took his beat back from Jay, and slaughtered him in the process.
So what song are you talkin about right there? and w/e the song is aren't you saying Joey slaughtered Ol Man Jigga?

smokin.gif

oh
laugh.gif
makin me go into semi-depth for nothing.

nah I was feeling like heads was speculating on this would-be 'beef' when we already know whats going to happen.

1. Jay says something on some random track [Kingdom Come- "Get ya swag back daddy, where your focus at?"]
2. Joe says something on some random track [So Serious- "Shouldn't be a question about your favorite rapper, and my label got me questioning myfavorite rapper"]
3. Magazines, websites interview both-- Jay downplays the situation, Joe says his piece but nothing happens (no real beef)
4. Months pass, Joe says something on another random track [Talk to em]
5. Magazines interview Jay AGAIN- downplays the situation as usual
6. Hot 97 appearance, Jay takes some jabs at Joe
7. Case Closed OR repeat step 1- 6

So what song are you talkin about right there? and w/e the song is aren't you saying Joey slaughtered Ol Man Jigga?
that wasn't him that said that, it was toast. I initially thought it was before I re read this post.

^
laugh.gif
Me too Im reading it like that doesnt even make sense and how did heedit it out without it showing but yea now I realize who said it.

smokin.gif

Friendly Rivalry, I guess or one man coming for the crown. I honestly think and believe joe admires hov, but thinks its time for someone else to shine and whobetter than joe to shine now.

Joe right now and it's not even much of a question.

It's not to downplay Jay, but at this point Joe is rapping better, period.

He's rapping better than everybody.

And diss tracks? He just flat out made a fool of Ran

But Jay won't respond, partially because he knows this

You wana say Jay makes better formated songs still, fine...but he is not as good as Joe rapping as of today.

If you think so, you're living in the past

Originally Posted by allen3xis

You wana say Jay makes better formated songs still, fine...but he is not as good as Joe rapping as of today.

1st bold- i think you're being biased fam

2nd- Ransom? Uh....... Ransom? Are you kidding me?

3rd- because he knows what?

4th- wow ok no you're just talkin crazy

Originally Posted by allen3xis

1st bold- i think you're being biased fam

2nd- Ransom? Uh....... Ransom? Are you kidding me?

3rd- because he knows what?

4th- wow ok no you're just talkin crazy

Yep

Yep

Yep

Yep

Back
Top Bottom