Joe Budden TV: Previews New Song ft. Joell & Royce

See what happens when all of ya'll gas Joe up so damn hard!? lol. Joell and Royce definitely got him on that joint, he the one that need to be unbiased.Joey's verse was just aight. I can't wait for some more material from all of them though, this is a great collabo.

It's J-O-E double what I'll never see/
Whoever feel they could gimme my first ain't sayin a thing/
I'll be there like a young Mike Jack/
Hip Hop prayed and God gave Pun right back/

sick.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

See what happens when all of ya'll gas Joe up so damn hard!? lol. Joell and Royce definitely got him on that joint, he the one that need to be unbiased. Joey's verse was just aight. I can't wait for some more material from all of them though, this is a great collabo.

sick.gif
Nobody gases joey up...Joey deserves all his hype dude is the best out right now.....but he did get outshined on this track but it aint like itwas by a wack m.c Joell and Royce are both nasty....and lets not forget how Joey gave it to Joell on Warfare

These guys seem to genuinely enjoy eachother.

Yet they are all super competitive.

That'll make for better music IMO.

This should be good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These collabos > Nas + Jay.
laugh.gif

That Pun line was
eek.gif

Man, I just remembered why I love Hip-Hop. My favorite three rappers putting work in. The fact that they're trying to tear each others head off on eachtrack just makes for great music.
pimp.gif

these 3 dudes are just amazin and unfair....the things these dudes say are
eek.gif
the pun line was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
....these are the dudes who need to be on top of the rap game

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by RavageBX

See what happens when all of ya'll gas Joe up so damn hard!? lol. Joell and Royce definitely got him on that joint, he the one that need to be unbiased. Joey's verse was just aight. I can't wait for some more material from all of them though, this is a great collabo.

sick.gif
Nobody gases joey up...Joey deserves all his hype dude is the best out right now.....but he did get outshined on this track but it aint like it was by a wack m.c Joell and Royce are both nasty....and lets not forget how Joey gave it to Joell on Warfare
Of course Joey was gonna outshine Joell on Warfare.It was his own mixtape Joell wouldnt wanna go outshine him on his own %@+
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom