Joe Budden TV: Previews New Song ft. Joell & Royce

lol damn

I don't know, I feel like Joe needs a lot of time to really sit down and craft his verses.
You can tell the difference between the quality of the lyrics and how they were put together in his stuff as of late and Halfway House compared to Mood Muzik. He did Halfway House in like 2 weeks, where as in Mood Muzik 3 he took a really long time to make.
That's probably why he keeps getting out-shined??

Buddens aint get outshined on that song they just played (what beat wass that? cuz thats old), but he got got on Slaughterhouse by Ortiz & Crooked....

these N's hang out everyday tho lol?

I be there like a young Mike Jack
Hip-hop prayed and God gave Pun right back

pimp.gif

Can't wait for they album together. gon be bananas. Youtube they convo, it's like 5, 6 pts talkin bout album concept. Gon be CRAZY!!!!
pimp.gif
Looks likereal Hip-Hop is comin back

More crack
pimp.gif
, Joell's style is starting to grow on me, he absolutly murdered this verse. But Joey still holds the torch out of those three dude. And
laugh.gif
at "PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE"

NOW THATS HIP-HOP!!!

I hate come in here and sound like angry hip-hop fan thats finally satisfied but man moments like this are a dime a dozen. I think us angry hip-hop fans thatfind this as one of the dopest moments they've seen on a "vlog" in a long time, should just act like it ain't !+#! to make them step it uplol, this is how its supposed to be.

PS
ROYCE>JOELL>JOEY in not particular order.

My goodness.

That's word, when I heard Royce and Joey would be working together, I thought to myself "it'd be dope if Joell got in on this".

I'm so glad these dudes is putting in work together. Three of my favorite 5 rappers right now. Probably my top 3 right there.

It just ain't fair.
smh.gif

%!%+, I don't even know who had the best verse.

All three of these dudes went IN on this.

Now we need Joell, Royce and Budden to drop an album.
laugh.gif

Yo I'm loving this, right now. As a hip hop fan and as a fan of these 3, this is beautiful to me. This is what hip hop needs at the moment. Good healthycompetition between 3 of the best lyricists today. I'm really hyped for this mixtape. I'm hoping Crooked I will come thru with some nastiness to makeeveryone step up even more and rep the west, properly.

BTW, Ortiz murdered that track.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom