sick.gif
sick.gif

Download - http://www.sharebeast.com/wj2dc6m3nb5f

"find his body in a River down in Austin, won't matter if his father's a Doc"

!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BossDonVah

Dude is wild corny
I'm saying...
How long are ya'll going to keep finding this routine of name dropping and current event raps hot?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by BossDonVah

Dude is wild corny

I'm starting to feel the same way
Him and Fab used to be 2 of my favorite rappers. But, ever since social media taking over our lives they've become more and more corny to me as well.

As usual with any Joe Budden song it will be here today and gone and forgotten about by tomorrow...............if not by this evening.

How does that Rivers line even make sense, %#+! was awful.  Sounds like a classic CyHi struggle punchline.
I'll never understand this guy's popularity

If DUKE talking crazy then hell do it to a cartridge full of SHOTS, Find his body down a river in AUSTIN wont matter if his father is a DOC

austin-rivers.jpg

How do you not get the line
d127b0_Rivers_0209.jpg

Originally Posted by tyisny

If DUKE talking crazy then hell do it to a cartridge full of SHOTS, Find his body down a river in AUSTIN wont matter if his father is a DOC

austin-rivers.jpg

How do you not get the line
d127b0_Rivers_0209.jpg
I don't watch college basketball 
frown.gif

Buddens is donezo. #%@+ this old, washed up, name dropping, corny, no-record selling, irrelevant, getting ripped by Based God +*% dude
laugh.gif

Dont think its a matter of not comprehending the reference but moreso the reference just being awful

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

How does that Rivers line even make sense, %#+! was awful.  Sounds like a classic CyHi struggle punchline.
I'll never understand this guy's popularity
You just don't like Sub-Zero

As a stan of Joseph's....this is weak, his last few songs are weak too. MM4 was straight, had some heat. He just doesn't have the drive and he's not depressed anymore.

Back
Top Bottom