Joe Budden Runs Down Trolls And Makes Them Apologize

Those on NT who always yelling out "FAKE!" on everything are just projecting......cause they are probably some of the most fraudulent, artificial, cupcake *** people out there.

Try being yourself once in awhile....you might just like it.

This man has had it

Fake outrage

Last edited:
^^ He was living in west new York before I heard and then moved.

Yea Edgewater is a nice area, right across the river from the city. These new construction houses ain't cheap, easily at least $500 starting.

He used to come up the hill to play at 80th Park, North Bergen. I actually have played ball with him. Dude plays jail ball, he hacks like crazy.

It was funny because we played 3 on 3, and I was the one guarding him, but he kept fouling me even when I was on defense. Dude pulls shirts and all. :smh:

Lol, he's old, wears wife beaters and has a baldy.
The only way he is going to play rougher is if he remembered his tims.

What did they do to him other than walk up to his car with a phone out?

On what planet is running up to someone's house acceptable? That seriously could get you killed legally in a lot of places.

Idk what you talking about man, its not like they were disrespecting him. They could have been fans for all he knew. I thought there was a backstory or something. Nothing in that vid warrented chasing them dudes down and threatening their lives. Dudes in here talking about they should be shot and hoping someone kills them. Wth is wrong with yall? Not one person in here would shoot someone for walking up to their car with a phone out, yall watch too much tv or play to many video games or something. Them dudes was harmless.

Lol, he's old, wears wife beaters and has a baldy.
The only way he is going to play rougher is if he remembered his tims.

^^ Nah he can ball, he's decent but too much fouling. He plays that Jersey City hood ball lol. No blood no foul. Which is cool by me but don't grab my shirt, I hate when dudes do that :rolleyes

I like Budden as a rapper, but I stopped listening since Padded Room.

Drake fans are now defending Drake, because he's not defending himself. And they're doing the same corny stuff that worked against Meek. Drake fans :smh:

Well champ it was either make a commentary in this thread or rave about the character Tommy in the Power thread and his "better decisions". Which is why I'm here.

It seems like you're in the right thread Mr Sensitivity.

Last edited:
Idk what you talking about man, its not like they were disrespecting him. They could have been fans for all he knew. I thought there was a backstory or something. Nothing in that vid warrented chasing them dudes down and threatening their lives. Dudes in here talking about they should be shot and hoping someone kills them. Wth is wrong with yall? Not one person in here would shoot someone for walking up to their car with a phone out, yall watch too much tv or play to many video games or something. Them dudes was harmless.
U must haven't seen the other video. They were out there for a while taunting and saying off the wall ****.

Excessive. They're kids. We all did stupid sht at their age.

A light Pistol whipping and roughing up is ok to me though.
U get the goons have em cornered and them Lil cornballs will be pissing on themselves in no time. A few their eats and I bet they won't do it again.

U must haven't seen the other video. They were out there for a while taunting and saying off the wall ****.
U get the goons have em cornered and them Lil cornballs will be pissing on themselves in no time. A few their eats and I bet they won't do it again.

^^ It's annoying to have these kids running up on your house and property, but Budden has more to lose. He's a D- celebrity at most, but little viral videos of him chasing kids is not a good look for him. Its a lose - lose situation for him. If he actually hits one of the kids, they could press charges and potentially sue. If he does nothing, he looks like a punk. Only other options would be to call the cops for harassment, which he wouldn't do. Or hire a security rent a cop, to at least guard around his property, but I wouldn't pay for that either.

Gotta remember, any little action is scrutinized by the public even when you are a tiny but "famous"

Basically. These are kids who think they "won" when they got chased down, locked themselves in their car and apologized. If they get touched by Joe or one of his guys, you know they're pressing charges.

Basically. These are kids who think they "won" when they got chased down, locked themselves in their car and apologized. If they get touched by Joe or one of his guys, you know they're pressing charges.

They were all on twitter talking **** like 10 minutes after being shaken to the core in person, apologizing and saying "sir" :lol: :rofl: funny stuff

It looked like a 2 car garage (I might be mistaken), and I just read he lives in Edgewater, NJ, which is on the outskirts of Manhattan.
I think 95% of us single dudes would take a 2 car garage condo/house in a nice neighborhood...with a Benz & Ac...and our day job being making a podcast for 2 hours out the week
laugh.gif
they get money making podcasts?

i thought he got paid other ways since hes in the industry

Word, Joe I think is a moderately famous rapper and appears to live in a regular *** crib. Not trying to throw shade but shouldn't homie have better digs?

A lot of your guys perspectives are really throwed.

Looked like he pulled up to a nice row house condo/townhouse.

Depending on the location that aint cheap.

Not to mention only a hand full rappers get mansion money.
Stop it, it's not that hard to get a house in Jersey. No one mentioned mansion. If youre 40 and got a S class I would think you have a home but our perspective is thrown? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom