Joe Budden Runs Down Trolls And Makes Them Apologize

Cause it was a question, what is so hard to understand about that?

anti-Drake stans made it about Drake instead of saying 'it only applies to hood clubs'

The hood pass only applies to hood spots and the artists who frequent those spots. "Pop stars" like Drake or Brintey spears as others said don't apply to that. People mention drake, cause 1. The whole thread is about him for the most part 2. You mentioned him first so he is the example. 3. Cause his poster status is what makes the question ridiculous.

You the one calling them stans when all they did was clown cause the question was stupid. Also the reason people clowning is cause you obviously know what a hood pass is or else you wouldn't have brought it up

Last edited:
Cause it was a question, what is so hard to understand about that?

anti-Drake stans made it about Drake instead of saying 'it only applies to hood clubs'

The hood pass only applies to hood spots and the artists who frequent those spots. "Pop stars" like Drake or Brintey spears as others said don't apply to that. People mention drake, cause 1. The whole thread is about him for the most part 2. You mentioned him first so he is the example. 3. Cause his poster status is what makes the question ridiculous.

That first sentence is all that needed to be said.

"OMG someone mentioned Drake I must go type 'he's a pop star' asap!"

Foh

Speaking of passes, I saw rocko at the mall some weeks back iced up like no other. He was with a big *** security looking dude and one of his homies at the "ghetto" mall. He always checks in tho with old man trick and has done verses for local artist before.

Just another example of people trying to implement concepts and phrases in hip hop culture that they've just learned and or don't fully understand. I've seen on here, and social media dudes saying sht like, "that's savage AF bro". Or that "tattoo is savage".

People been learning phrases and concepts from buzz freed and complex :lol:.

@GInfante it's cool man. It was a funny *** statement that you made. Take the jokes, and move on. Now you know about "Passes".

The realest **** funk flex ever said was that drake fans consist of women that wear high heels and dudes that wear sandals.

I only know one dude that listens to drake, and thats my 15 yr old cousin.

Every other drake fan has been a chick.

Chicks buy his music, and i would assume 98% of his shows are women.

He makes music for women and simp dudes.

I mean, just look at how quick you boys get in your feels over somethin someone says about him :lol:

Reactions: OTG
Drake stans and anti-Drake stans are one in the same though :lol: ***** wild

The realest **** funk flex ever said was that drake fans consist of women that wear high heels and dudes that wear sandals.

I mean, just look at how quick you boys get in your feels over somethin someone says about him :lol:

Not true. I know the hoodest of hood ***** from Baltimore City that like Drake.

Very true

Last edited:

Nope, white teenagers college kids love him. That group barely goes downtown detroit but they took over last night. It was the spot to be tho Cuz all the **** was out and they wasn't giving them dudes no play.

US haters used to keep quiet until u ****** started going overboard. I just look at it as I'm balancing the **** out. It was real moist in there until I started coming calling out all them ayo *** comments dudes were saying daily. "Man, I just wanna call my ex" " man I'm in my feels omg, help bros" like man up Lil ******.

US haters used to keep quiet until u ****** started going overboard. I just look at it as I'm balancing the **** out. It was real moist in there until I started coming calling out all them ayo *** comments dudes were saying daily. "Man, I just wanna call my ex" " man I'm in my feels omg, help bros" like man up Lil ******.

Why does it bother you? No one comes in the Gucci thread trying to teach ya'll how to read or spell.

I dislike stans as much as anti-stans, so we can agree on that

Nope, white teenagers college kids love him. That group barely goes downtown detroit but they took over last night. It was the spot to be tho Cuz all the **** was out and they wasn't giving them dudes no play.

Yeah, wich goed back to where i said about dudes that rock sandals listen to him.

Very true

Well then i guess my homeboys lie to me or got a secret playlist wit drake only cuz i never heard one of them bangin his music or anticipating it.

Yeah, wich goed back to where i said about dudes that rock sandals listen to him.

Very true

Well then i guess my homeboys lie to me or got a secret playlist wit drake only cuz i never heard one of them bangin his music or anticipating it.

That contradiction :lol:

Why does it bother you? No one comes in the Gucci thread trying to teach ya'll how to read or spell.

I dislike stans as much as anti-stans, so we can agree on that
Your more than welcome. It's the gucci thread, not gucci appreciation. Whatever u got to say about said artist belongs in that thread. I don't see y'all campaigning about Mr wavez in the drake haters thread. Dudes only come in there because y'all always react :lol:. If people ignored them or said o I respect the opinion u would see a moist love fest everyday. But since people act like your acting now, responding back n forth, arguing, getting upset, it fuels the flame.

They are more so casual listeners/fan. They don't really dislike dude, ***** will say, Drake is "cooll. Like, he's not their go to...but if he drops something new or has a feature....dudes will check it out...and for the most part.... Enjoy his music.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom