Joe Budden Responds To Ransom, Ransom Gets Jumped On His Block!

My dude Joe took it too far with this. Randy gonna come back with a vengeance and who knows what can happen ..

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But _ is taking this youtube *$!# to far
smh.gif

_ aint gonna stop til somebody get smoked

laugh.gif

hell yea QFT

I couldn't laugh at the video because this %!%# come a little too personal. Dudes saying he would harm Rans moms and baby went too far.

"Soon as the gifts was up"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He OD'ed for this one...that's one of those stories you don't tell on camera. Should've just dropped the footage and let it speak...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
This is just gonna escalate further tho... Dudes are gettin' closer andcloser to being put on a RIP shirt everyday...
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
"Koch dont want you,nobody wants you"

These ___'s will meet up again but im pretty sure aint nobody gonna go to the gun stuff

imo joe did not go to far. most of the time when joe referred to ransom he kept it to the rap game or he said he ain't mess with duke. Ransom then decidedto take it to joe personally with the ill beat the blood out of you comment. what probably made joe mad is when ran referred to a situation that had nothing todo with him between joe's girl and Fab and the further disrespected saying let me hit. If someone makes a comment like that about your wife and publicizeit most men with some pride are going to come looking for you. you make a comment like that you better be ready for real beef

Yeah Ran was the one that took it to far first...
Even though I never thought I would see this much ignorance from Joey...

Back
Top Bottom